for Harshi

The place where members can exchange as they like between themselves. A kind of sidewalk cafe for spiritualists.
kamalamala1

for Harshi

Post by kamalamala1 »

harsi

Re: for Harshi

Post by harsi »

It's indeed so, Kamalamala. that what really matters is critical thought and wise discernment, and that in all situations. While reading the news in the newspaper, that what you may see or listen on TV, on the radio, or that what you may learn or read here on Harimedia.

The more people are doing that in society, the more that will cause and promote objectivity in news, quality in politics and transparency in advertising. As well as educating for autonomy through the imparting of knowledge here on Harimedia.

But that I am sure you know already yourself. :idea:
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Harshi
you seem a good person
but how you dont want to see how wrong is to block by your personality the discusion between others.
At least it is not cultural.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Why take everything personally, Kamalamala? I asked the same question to Hari. Why not remain objective and free from personal emotions. I am interrested in objective and balanced discussions based on trust, on issues that affect people in all phases of life.

But since many of you seem to be interested to take everything so personal, I gave the administrator of Harimedia a reason to act and exclude me from the Discussions with Hari by writing to Hari my view of things about his new understanding and view of Radha and Krishna. Here in Germany when one is simply telling or´selling´so called something in ´new packing,´ it´s called "pouring new wine into old wineskins or bottles."

Now that was not a contemptuous or disrespectful remark from my side on the new perspective or new perception propagated by Hari on the issue of Radha an Krishna (as beeing the origine of the Feminine and Masculin energy) it was rather the way one could describe it when one is taking an established understanding of Radha and Krishna and "selling" or teaching that long standing tradition in a "new packaging". Hari seemed to also not agree with my understanding about how a community would come into being, namely that its members would have to have also something in common, a certain commonness.
Vajra

Post by Vajra »

it is not something in new package it is a better way to look at the sun stars .
Sun is alwayes exist so wath?Now dayes you can look to the stars with progressive tools sputnik telescopes isnt it better.