God as only enjoyer?

The place where members can exchange as they like between themselves. A kind of sidewalk cafe for spiritualists.
kamalamala1

Re: God as only enjoyer?

Post by kamalamala1 »

........Oho!!!!!

You know next liberal act Eouropians can do make ordinary thing the marriage between people and animals, why not by your logic
Why not???
People afcourse can do every crazy thing but to accept it as publically accepted normal act it is actually a crime, since as a result many innocent people(childrens ecspesially) will be bewildered and suffer.Why( you can ask,,),???? Please use your imagination and you will deffenatly understand.
In 18-19 centary people made absolutly normal to keep slawterhouses in cityes and you think there are no reactions.
I am sure that even all changes in climat depend on crazyness of people very strongly .
In old ages afcourse was many crazy things also but in civilised countryes such a things never was accepted on the law level never.
It is deseas.Your countryes aalthought seems very progressive and in many wayes it is so but in reality seek in the core
I just thinking that how right was Prabhupad giving special names to politicans and many such people in your countrys :002

I also want to inform you fortunatly even in France ther are so many healthy minded people and they understand well wath will come out from this crazy politicans dids.
And back to uor isues
This all show again that wath strange thing will come out so called free will
In 60 s people used there free will in USA and became Hippyes
But is it real free will or actually the desire of so many subtle energies?
harsi

Post by harsi »

-
In other words you imply that people would marry, or in the case of gays and lesbians would register their partnerships at a civil registry office, just in order to make thus their sex life socially acceptable. Was that the motivation for you, Kamalamala, in marrying your dear spouse? Highly improbable.

So, why should we imply than that the majority of people who may have another sexual orientation than that of ours would have just that motivation by registering their partnerships? By the way that are 2 percent of the general population of a certain country who have that sexual orientation according to a study I was reading about ones. As one can read in an article such things exist among animals too. "Homosexual penguins, swans, geese, ducks and seagulls are known to successfully raise families ..." One of the directive of the Europeean Parliament in 2004 (see: Fourth Report on Citizenship of the Union (Pdf)) says for the first time that "The Directive provides that Member States must admit the registered partner of a Union citizen as a family member, provided the host Member State treats registered partnerships as equivalent to marriage."

The history of why Germany was one of the first country in the world which legalised the same sex partnerships is because a few years ago there was a gay old man whose life partner died. After the death of his life partner with whom he spent most of his life, as well as accumulated much of his wealth together, the relatives of the man who died wanted his inheritance. He went to court and lost because the German law until than was as such, that the wealth accumulated by the same sex partnerships were not protected by law. Then the old man went to the German supreme constitutional court and lost again, but this time the court decision was as such that they forced the German government to change by law this inequality in life partnerships. One year later the German parliament voted in favour of legalising same sex partnerships, giving them the same legal rights in terms of protecting and inherit the property, wealth, from their deceased life partner. The majority of the French members of parliament did that now also a few weeks ago. That is in my opinion also an acceptance of the god given free will of those whom it may concern. If you like to call such persons "crazy politicans" you should know that by that you do insult not just this honorable man and woman in parliament but also those thousands of people whom they represent who voted ones for them in the general elections.

ImageLiveScience articles:
5 Myths About Gay People Debunked
Why Gay Parents May Be the Best Parents
Children Raised by Lesbians Do Just Fine, Studies Show
Same-Sex Marriage Debate Has Roots Going Back Centuries
Homosexuality in the Animal Kingdom "1500 species where homosexuality has been observed..."
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

First of all
Thanks God that most of the people in the warld not so seek and they have healthy taste in marryege.

And second of all the ward marrying apeared in this warld only because of union of man and woman
And it is divine act because it is natural, and childrens apearing from that union
Other unions can be called by other names let say geyrryege but not marryege
Actually man and man can be good friends but other kind of relation is not natural /Why? i think you can easaly understand.
If somehow they want to be like man and woman one of them can change his identity by operation and then it is ok.
Other wise Prabhupad called that this kind of people is seek.
So if i said that i agree with him in this regard maybe you will understand better.
Quantity of seek people means nothing
in your country the majority became sometime ago influenced by Fasism so wath? there was millions of fassist is nt it, does it mean anything it mean that only that society became seek.
Millions of people eating meat should we say that it is right to kill animals because of them?

It is useless to argue with you in this isue you are so liberal :001 .
THis kind of things will kill whole civilasation and they alwready doing

IT is my opinion you can have other opinions and for me it is ok since it is your opinion not my .

Back to the real isue of this dialoge
we see that very rare people realy can use properly there free will for there benefit that is why most of the people need religions and guru kind authorityes so that they will keep them in healthy condition not falling in the seek conditions.
Prabhupad came and made this Hippyes proper
I can imagine if not islam was in Arabic warld wath could come out
Same role was sometime doing Cristianity
But for the ones wh o can properly use there free will there are no need for any religion any authority ecsept Gods and real saints
not apointed ones or voted but real mistics like old dayes rsis
Real free will is the greates gift of Divine and it is the real door for heaven
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:It is useless to argue with you in this isue you are so liberal. This kind of things will kill whole civilisation and they (are) already doing (so).
I dont know if it is here a matter of argueing, or being liberal or illiberal, reactionary, as it is one of trying to understand and try to grasp the point of view of those we are refering to here. True love exists on the plane of consciousness, a consciousness which is present in all forms of life. Now why certain persons may seek and share that love and affection with another physical form, which contains that spiritual consciousness, which is simlar to theirs, remains a (their) mystery. In my opinion we do not have the right to condemn them in doing so, rather wish them well and respect their decision - even if it may not fit our understanding of life and our preferences of sharing our love and affection with the one we love.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

You words sounds nice but realy only sounds.
In reality Are you sure that it is love isue or it is twisted sexual seeknes.
If it love they doesnt need anything they can be very close friends why anything else.
More then that if they want to have such a lrelations they can but why should be it accepted
as marryege it is complite harasment and more then that offence to the institute of mariege to the Mother.
You know this planet is still controlled by different forces there are demons who propogate
smoking drinking meat eating and the warst thing now is that kind of life.
And milions of inoccent people was influenced by them they begin to smoke and driink alcohole you know why because of kings and politicians of gouverment.
The most important principal in life is with whom you asosiate you get the same this was used by the demones to teach people how to smoke and drink.
Sadhu sanga
asatsanga tyaga
Lord Chaitanyas very important advice
So if this people becoming usual, public the result will be very bad ecspesially for childrens
who have brain can easally understand this
You know i dont want to continue this isue i said everything and it is my opinion
There no love in general in that kind of sosiety

You know the Vedas told us an history that the first demones was geys
Please let finish this isue
There are more better isues isn t it
I personally wish the best to all beings to all people but also i want see healty sosiety not seek one
healthy childrens so if we want to keep healthy sosiety then we should consider the interest of all not a small seek group of people
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:Are you sure that it is love issue ...
In this regard one can listen what this lesbian best selling author from the US Hay House publishing house has to say.

Image. "I always wanted to marry K.T. I wanted to live with her as one..."

Image.» Autor Suze Orman in Conversation with Reid Tracy (from minute 36 onwards) » Hay House World Summit, June 1 -10, 2013
harsi

Post by harsi »

Agreed Kamalamala lets change the subject. Here is a nice way to see what the left and the right brain might be doing. :wink:

From Facebook

"The text for the left brain reads:

“I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.”

And for the right brain:

“I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feet. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.”
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:... very rare people use their free will properly for their (own) benefit...
One more thing about the situations chosen by ones own free will I would like to share with you Kamalamala. I don´t know if you were ever imprisoned, but I was. It was in December 1986 when I went with another devotee friend of mine, Brihad-bhanu, on a travel with our Ford Transit van which was loaded with hundred of books to distribute them in West Berlin. First, Brihad-bhanu drove the van while we started our journey from the Nrsimha farm in the Bavarian forest than after we crossed succesfully the border to East Germany and were on our way to West Berlin, he felt a little bid tired after traveling for about 500 km and we changed the driving of the van. It was so that on the highway there was much snow on some places and somehow after driving a few kilometers myself I unexpectedly lost control over the car. The car weels started sliping in the snow and all of a sudden I was slipping with my van on the opposite side of the highway. There it so happend that a Trabant car, which was driven by a woman, crashed with high speed in the side of my van. My van was slipping over the street and my car overturned on the side of the snow covered road. Brihad-bhanu was thrown out from the car when the car overturned and the back door of the car oppened and also all the books were lying in the snow.

After some time the East-German police came and also the emergency car which took the badly hurt East German woman to the hospital. I later heard that she broke her two legs at the accident when her small Trabant car crashed with my big Ford Transit van, but she survived the car crash. I and Brhad-bhanu were not heart at all. The police took us first to the local police station for interogation. At the interogatory they wanted to know who was driving the car and I said that I was the driver. Than after some time we were all of a sudden separated from each other, Brihad-bhanu was droven by the police back to the accidented car in order to take it away from there and I was put in another car and were driven to the local prison.

First, I thought that after a few days I would be freed from there since all this was an unlucky car accident and not something I did deliberately in order to hurt the other car drivers. In a nutshell my hope lasted eight month in order to become reality. It would have become reality much more earlier because everything depended on me and my free will. Now you might ask how is that? It was namely so that after one week or so, I do not know exactly how many days it were, an elegantly dressed man showed up in my prison and spoke to me. He presented himself to be my attorney. After a few minutes of discussing with me he came to the point. He told me that it would be very easy for me to be freed from this prison i was in and go home, even tomorow, the only thing that I would have to do is contact my familiy members or anyone I would know from outside and convince them to send 50 000 German Mark to a certain East German banc account in order for me to get freed until my court would began in about four month. Than I could present myself to the court and get my money back, of course if sentenced I would have to stay in prison, or if I would not come to the court the money would become state property. I asked the lawyer for how long I would have to expect to enter prison for the car accident which was caused by me. He said straightforwardly it would be around eight month I would have to stay in prison.

I said to him at our discussion that I could not decide about this, for me, great ammount of money so quikly and that I would let him know the next days what I would decide in this regard. We said to each other goodbye and the man left me. After a few days I was letting him know that I decided to not give this great ammount of money to the East German state authorities and that I rather would accept to stay in prison this eight month if I would be sentenced at the court so. By the way I felt myself completelly guiltless since in my country West Germany you would not be punished to go to prison because you caused a car accident. Just in very rare cases if driving the car while in a drunken state or something similar.

But this so called east German lawyer did not gave up so quikly to get to the money - for the state of course - only later I read somewhere that he would get also a part from that money. He contacted my parents and also Brihad-bhanu from the German farm and they together organized to get this 50 000 Mark together with the help of a rich devotee who rented to them the most part of that money and were sending them to the bank account of the East German state autorities so that I could be freed from prison. All that happened behind my back and without my approval while I was staying in the East Berlin prison. Than the time of the court came, it was exactly the day of Nrsimha Caturdasi in May 1987. There I met this lawyer again and also many family members from the woman who was hurt at the accident which became well again in the meantime. The court went on and than it was stopped so that the chief judge, a woman, could consult with the other judges and pronounce my sentence.

In the meantime the lawyer took me in another room and explaned to me that I could be freed this very day, the only thing what I would have to do is to sign a paper he already prepared to be signed by me which would mention that I would be in agreement to pay to the East German state authorities the ammount of 50 000 Mark. That paper he presented to me was a real eye opener for me, I did not expected this, nor did I knew that the money would already be in the hands of the East German state. I became so furious about what this so called lawyer did to me that I shouted at him, I don`t know exactly the words I said to him in my angry mood, but I said something that I would rather prefer to stay in prison than to give any money to this, in my eyes unlawful, Communistic state authorities.

Our discussion ended abrubtly and he accompanied me to the court again. There the female judge explained to me the sentence I already expected and which was already said to me by this lawyer. I had to stay eight month in prison for causing a car accident on the East German highway to Berlin. Now the reason why I tell you all this, dear Kamalamala, is that no-one and nothing can take away your free will, not even while beeing and having to stay captive in a state prison. You are always the one who is the decider, no one else. The basic point of everything one may do in life is that one should do it proactively out of ones own accord and take him-/herself also the responsibility for the outcome of whatever situations one may find oneself in in ones life.

This whole episode I happened to be in back than in 1986/1987 had even an in my eyes good side. After three weeks or so in the prison room I was staying until than alone another man from West Germany was put in prison. He caused also without any much guilt on his part, a big car crash with his German truck, he was a professionaly truck driver, on a East German road at night. He had to pay 100 000 German Mark in order to be freed from prison otherwise he would have to face a prison sentence in that East German prison of one year and a few month.

I convinced him also to not pay anything to that, as I viewed it back than, corrupt East German state and instead stay in prison and after he would be freed he would be without any debts to anyone. He listened to me and stood instead in prison, later he wrote me a letter when he was freed from prison where he thanked me that I convinced him to not indept himself his whole life. Another man with whom I became a good friend while we were staying together in that East Berlin prison even visited me on the German farm where I took care of the agriculture and the cows at that time and helped me there for a few month. He had to stay for seven years in that prison because he wanted to smuggle ones someone hidden in his car over the East German border to West Germany and was caught by the customs officer at the border.

Another man payed 15 000 Mark to be freed from prison, he had knocked down in an East German town with his car a streetlamp. If he would have not payed, he was a wealthy company owner from West Germany, he would have had to stay for 6 month in that prison. In that way that corrupt East German Communistic state made money with the car accidents and misfortune of the people from the West, especially those from West Germany. And not only that ones I was visited in that prison in East Berlin also by a well dressed spy from the East German Stasi, the East German spy organization, which was similar to the KGB in Russia. He tried hard to convince me to become a spy in West Germany for the Stasi and offered me, if I would be willing to do so, to be freed from prison the very next day. I did not agreed to his promising proposal and that was good so, since when I was freed from prison after exactly eight month, and crossed by train the East German border in the town of Hof, I was received by a man, a spy from the West German Verfassungsschutz. He showed me a few photos where I could recognize in one photo that East German spy who visited me ones in that prison in East Berlin. In this way this two German spy organizations controlled each other on a reciprocal basis for the benefit of their particular country and its organizations.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Yes Harshi

i also was in not so near places in Soviet Union time for propaganda of spirituality
Yes no one can take your gree will but one can delude you fjolish you or cheat you or convince some how you to give to him your freewill
and it alwayes happened and still hapening
Just remember how such a clever and progresive nations -germans becames stupid fasists
By the way
I want to add something also wich is very important it is a statment from Bhagavad Gita
sankaro narakayaiva
kula-ghnanam kulasya ca
patanti pitaro hy esam
lupta-pindodaka-kriyah

Translation

An increase of unwanted population certainly causes hellish life both for the family and for
those who destroy the family tradition. .....

Familly traditions is the most important faundation of any society.

Wath kind of familly traditions will come out from certain kind of famillyes can one ever imagin
Anyway....
I am sure that Gods who deffenatly in charge of the universe will not tolarate this all crazyness and soon the nature ( climat) will react
who have eyes he can see .
Need s a lot of wather to clean such a places and becaus of some small quantity of such a people many other inoscets will suffer
And politicians are the most responcible for tiis.
Such a situation was alwready in Bible times