Temple of Divine Energy in St. Petersburg in Retrospective

A place where Harsi contributes links and information gathered from a variety of sources for the inspiration and evolution of all.
harsi

Re: Temple of Divine Energy in St. Petersburg in Retrospecti

Post by harsi »

harsi

Post by harsi »

harsi

Post by harsi »

harsi

Post by harsi »

Photos added 22 April 2012 to: http://vk.com/club33409695?z=album-33409695_149114820

Image..Image.Full Image 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Image..Image..Image..
harsi

Post by harsi »

Image..Image.Full Image 1 / 2

Image..Image.Full Image 1 / 2

Image..Image.More Photos

Fontanka.ru: Учение Кришны не спасло от квартирного вопроса - English translation
"Tринадцатый арбитражный суд, рассмотрев жалобу Государственного научно-исследовательского химико-аналитического института (НИИ "Химаналит") по делу о расторжении договора аренды, постановил: выселить местную религиозную организацию "Ведическое общество духовного развития" (ВОДР) из помещений по адресу: Санкт-Петербург, Бумажная улица, 17."
harsi

Post by harsi »

Image.» Video: Q&A Session with Hari - "How you are going to realize yourself?"

(Excerpt) Hari: "Yeah, but how are you gonna realize yourself? You can do it with a lot of effort; a lot of difficulty; a lot of discipline; struggle; austerities; processes; practicies; or you can just stop avoiding yourself. Now, I have experience; you have experience; we all know of many who have experience, who spent their entire lives trying to discover themselves. But how do you discover yourself? It´s like a cat chasing its tail. Where am I? I gotta find me. I gonna do all kinds of things to find me. Or I can just accept what I am. No work; no effort; no discipline; no prerequisite; you have to relax; get rid of all those energies which are not you; and just accept and feel. I think that, that is vastly superior. But yes, you must discover by experience."

Image.» Video: What is meant by feeling the divine? Hari answers my questions

(Excerpt) Hari: "If I feel the energy of the divine, that is not sentiment, it´s just a feeling of what energy is there. I may not feel love; I may not feel awe; I may not feel any particular emotion; I am simply feeling Their energy. Has nothing to do with the body; has nothing to do with the emotional body. Because I am not initiating it in the point of acceptance. I am just accepting."
harsi

Post by harsi »

Image.» Just Accept What Is - Meditation led by Hari

Hari leads a meditation in the Temple of Divine Energy in Saint Petersburg on September 5, 2010.