Danger!!! Опасность!!!

A place to deposit any information that you feel will be valuable for the members of the forums. This can be published articles, facts or data, or links to interesting places. The adminstrators of this forum take no responsibility for the content of anything posted here, or in any of the other forums.
Nanda-grama

Danger!!! Опасность!!!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Чрезвычайная ситуация в Мексиканском заливе грозит превратиться в катастрофу планетарного масштаба.
Может, это начало того, что было предсказано о 2012 годе?
http://www.webarmy.ru/forums/theme.php?th=8746
harsi

Re: Danger!!! Опасность!!!

Post by harsi »

Nanda-grama wrote:
Emergency situation in the Gulf of Mexico threatens to turn into a catastrophe of global scale.
Maybe it was the beginning of what was predicted on 2012? (Translated by Google)
Lets see. I would not worry so much about this, also because this oil is actually a natural product of Mother Earth which will disolve in the course of time. Besides that BP managed recently to stopp the flow of oil in the ocean, by placing a special cap of 75 tones over the oil well in the deep sea in the Gulf of Mexico.
Nanda-grama

Re: Danger!!! Опасность!!!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Oh, Harsi, I also thought so. But if you will look this video you will see that they pulverize COREXIT 9500-it is poisonous chemical- already 42000000 gallons ! I would want to think that and in this time they with their madness will get away scot-free and all will be good...