Please continue your broadcast

The place where members can exchange as they like between themselves. A kind of sidewalk cafe for spiritualists.
Shivarupadhari

Re: Please continue your broadcast

Post by Shivarupadhari »

Dear Hari, I attended your online seminars and enjoyed them very much. It is very pity that you stopped broadcasting. It will be very nice if it will be possible again hear and see you online. It gave me inspiration and, I believe, not only to me.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

I totally agree with Nanda Gram
First of all it is very interesting to hear Hari since he is a realy real mystical person and more then that he have real firm conection with Divine with Srimati Radha and not only Her, and it is not based just on the faith., for me it is realy most valuable .
Without any doubth he is one of the rarest persons on this warld.
All this just my understanding nobody have to accept it.
And since time now is very changable and unsure, afcourse it was nice to hear broadcast from him in this crises in all wayes time..
If i want to speak or hear anybody i can call them get them or invite them to my house or go to there and have a very nice philosophical time.Or i can do on my own web or other media tools..

However iagree it is also interesting to discuss topics with others, on the web afcourse if Hari wants it, since it is his web, since many others from different places can participate and it can help people to develope there own understanding, thinking, expressing and e.t.c.and can be realy interesting also.
But it cannot replace in nowayes Haris Broadcast,at least for me.
I think the format when Hari gives his own point of vew on different isues and conceptions was very nice and very interesting he had possibility to express himself without any pressure or interuption.And it was alwayes very interesting exspesially when one listened it after sometime/.
In discussion it is complitly different and more complicated tecknikly also ecspesially with translators? Who can arrange that ?
And if even it happened anyway it is no need to stop Haris personal broadcast.This two ways are not contrexcludive.
i know the reasons why Hari stoped the broadcast and i understand it very nicely..
but still i have my own opinion that at least once in a month would be very usfull for all.
It is just my opinion, nothing else.
I hope that nobody feel bad, that i expressed my own opinion. :D :) :lol:
Nanda-grama

please

Post by Nanda-grama »

In jest I would call it a war between democrats and monarchists. And how should "a tsar" feel in the time of it? :)
But if seriously, how it seems to me, the spiritual democracy is when all people respect everybody, value the especial qualities of everybody, when people don't prove who from them is better, more interesting and so on, but all spontaneously express themself by most best ways and spontaneously take suitable place in society.
Sati

Post by Sati »

Nanda-grama wrote:In jest I would call it a war between democrats and monarchists
war? a different opinion is already a war? :004

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!!!!!!! :007
Nanda-grama

please

Post by Nanda-grama »

:)
This is such facetious war. Kamalamala and I found ourself in a camp of monarhists. But usually democrats defeat...
Nanda-grama

please

Post by Nanda-grama »

Sati wrote that a principle of monarchy is not spiritual thing, but it is more like a religion, and that Hari told about it in his lectures.(Sati, you in vain deleted this post, it was good)
Yes, most likely, he also is a democrat. :)

Generally I agree with you. But look, I am not an expert in media, I am an ordinary spectator and also an egoist. I liked this broadcasts which were. If something will change itself, I am uneasy it will be as interesting, greate, inspiring as it was, or will not. May be, it will be super!
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

I am not at all into monarchy and nor democrat,and i think this examples is not at all valid in this case.
I am realist.
i think that all different ways of spiritual comunication is good and no need to cancel one for the other,better keep one and add the other.
I totally agree with Nanda.But i want to add that You also can participate and others can hear you also it is also interesting.
The idea itself is good but very difficult to execute it.And it is complitly different thing.
For me if i want to express myself i can do it from my web or in the temple or in my house i dont need special arrangments.
But since it is Haris web then it was very natural, proper that he gives his seminars,and it was very nice and usefull,and who likes it they listen who dont like they dont. ,I am sure that in Russia there are more then 300 people want to hear him.If we add Ukrain, Kazakstan and other former Soviet republics then it could be trice more.
The problem is that they dont know english well.
Sita

Post by Sita »

Dear Hari and participants of the forum,
I would like to take the opportunity to join the discussion to express my opinion.
In my mind there is no “right” or “wrong” in the polemics above. It is just that we all are different and we see our needs differently.
Still there is one thing that is definite here: this resource was found and is kept by Hari and, by the way :wink:, is a media for him to share with us and for us to feedback and share with him. So when the broadcasts are spoken about it is quite natural that it was mainly his way of sharing with us (for what I am personally extremely grateful). So it is Hari’s priority and it goes without saying. So if he finds it necessary and appropriate to propose this kind of sharing with us once again WHAT HE HAS TO SHARE (say and express) then I can only say – THAN YOU ! IT WOULD BE GREAT!
Still if he finds that this media no longer meets his own needs for expressing himself and sharing with us what he might have to share then I personally can accept it with all respect.
Nevertheless I want to join others who here stated that the joy of having Hari’s company that was provided by those broadcasts is never out of business. :010

As for my needs to share with others what I have I can say that I prefer personal (live) association with people I know and in the confidential atmosphere for interaction. :019
Last edited by Sita on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Sita wrote:Still if he finds that this media no longer meets his own needs for expressing himself and sharing with us what he might have to share then I personally can accept it with all respect. Nevertheless I want to join others who here stated that the joy of having Hari’s company that was provided by those broadcasts is never out of business. As for my needs to share with others what I have I can say that I prefer personal (live) association with people I know in and in the confidential atmosphere for interaction.
Its appropriate to this quite honest expression of your opinion that the 'Miss World 2008' comes this year also from Russia.
I can totally agree with you in what you wrote above. Ones I heared Hari speaking about how he is appreciating the way the Babtist society is spreading its vision of spiritual life. Maybe we could adapt something from them for our own needs. On the following [url=mms://ns.alfanet.ro/CrestinTv]link[/url] one can watch how in a similar society they are doing it on TV in Romania and around the world, 24 hours a day, reached by everyone with an Internet connection. » Freeetv.com. The same we could do for example also in our world-wide community.
Last edited by harsi on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sati

Re: please

Post by Sati »

Nanda-grama wrote:Sati wrote that a principle of monarchy is not spiritual thing, but it is more like a religion, and that Hari told about it in his lectures.(Sati, you in vain deleted this post, it was good)
Yes, most likely, he also is a democrat. :)

Generally I agree with you. But look, I am not an expert in media, I am an ordinary spectator and also an egoist. I liked this broadcasts which were. If something will change itself, I am uneasy it will be as interesting, greate, inspiring as it was, or will not. May be, it will be super!
I deleted the post not because it was good or bad but because i dont see any more use of my participation in this discussion - its not my business to retell Hari's lectures aspecially in this forum :wink: In this forum he himself retells his lectures :) I offered myself here in order to be of service to develop Harimedia and to make a program and i would do so anyway with those who are interested. And the discussion about hierarchy, monarchy and s.o i prefer to continue before the camera. Here it seems to be offtop. So i invite you, Nanda to continue there :wink: It would be interesting i think - at least for me.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Harshiji
It was realy interesting to have a look wath they did.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sati

Post by Sati »

People!
Please! listen to the lecture that is now on the front page of Harinedia.net site - it is called "Words" - its with russian translation so anyone can listen to it. Hari gives the answer for all this topic there.
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:Harshiji
It was realy interesting to have a look wath they did.
Indeed Kamalamalaji its quite professionally made and set up. And interestingly the issues they are discussing while sitting around the table in a [url=mms://ns.alfanet.ro/CrestinTv]TV studio[/url], related to social life and spiritual life in general are quite similar with what is presented by Hari in his lectures and what is I would say quite relevant to everyone of us. The only difference is they are doing it with a certain christian understanding. Why should we in some way not be able to organize and film such discussions also, of course from the point of view of how we understand certain topics. You write that would be much work, since you had some experiences on TV, but neverthless I would say it would be a good idea.

And what we should also do, maybe you could organize it in Russia, is translating the transcriptions of Hari's lectures and putting them here online. I will also try to transcribe some more lectures in the future.
harsi

Re: please

Post by harsi »

Nanda-grama wrote:This is such facetious war. Kamalamala and I found ourself in a camp of monarhists. But usually democrats defeat...
There is some truth in your words. I was reading recently on the Web: "Following centuries of direct monarchic rule, Bhutan also made its first moves to become democratic last year, with residents holding their first general election on March 24, 2007. "It was a big transition for the country and its people that was well planned beforehand by the king." "Although the people wanted the king to remain in power and rule the country like before, the king determined to bring this transition as an opportunity for the people to have the power and a voice in making decisions and developing the nation," a woman said.

Bhutan, meanwhile, crowned last month, its first king to lead the country since its transformation to democracy. Jigme Khesar Wangchuck's solemn coronation ceremony, which was laced with sacred Buddhist rituals, took place at the precise hour appointed by astrologers. It marked the last step in a process that saw his 52-year-old father, King Jigme Singye Wangchuck, reform the isolated Himalayan nation from an absolute monarchy to a democracy. The latest one so far.
Nanda-grama

please

Post by Nanda-grama »

It was simply a joke. My and Kamalamala's pathos made me laugh. And it is amusingly, that you treat to this words so seriously.