Revealing History: Prabhupada - His Life, Words and Letters

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
trikaldas

Re: Revealing History: Prabhupada - His Life, Words and Lett

Post by trikaldas »

trikaldas wrote:dear harshi prabhu!
if i may adress you in that way!
i think do not know you in person,i am TRIKALDAS from vienna.
i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing the links of the above film about SRILA PRABHUPADA with us!i was mooved to many tears seeing,hearing and feeling HIM again !
ys trikaldas
dear harshi prabhu!
ich war nun länger in indien,
sprichst du deutsch?ich vermute es.
ja ,chaksu prabhu und ich wir jointen am gleichen tag in ISKCON in wien.
er und arjuna prabhu ,wir sind godbrothers,
ich war doch einige male in nrsmha ksetra und lebte sogar ein jahr dort,als ich zusammen mit ashoka prabhu,dem damaligen templepräsidenten,eine art spirituelles disneyland entwerfen sollte eine art zweites new vrndavana,das war nachdem srila bhaktipada aus new vrndavana dort auf besuch war.ich brachte mein ganzes artstudio von wien auf die farm,begann panca tattva deities zu produzieren,für alle grossen temple in deutschland-doch dann wurde nichts aus diesem plan...
ich war 17 jahre in indien,nun habe ich dort ein projekt,www.trikaldas.com
lebe 5 monate in indien 7monate ,in wien,ich hab ein profil in der hare krishna worldwebsite mit fotos von mir.
das österreichische yatra hat sich stark verstreut...
ich wünsche dir eine blissful meditation
ys
trikaldas