Golden Words & Thoughts by Hari

A place where Harsi contributes links and information gathered from a variety of sources for the inspiration and evolution of all.
harsi

Golden Words & Thoughts by Hari

Post by harsi »

• " I can, as you ask, say something from my point of view, but whether or not it is proper depends on what you think of what I say!"

• "Language depends on our acceptance of the terms used. This is why language evolves over time."

• "If we consider ego as the ever existing, enduring consciousness that experiences, we see it as the foundation upon which concious life rests. In short, the aware being who perceives and reacts with everything in its world. " ...
harsi

Re: Golden Words & Thoughts by Hari

Post by harsi »

• "If paramatma is already in your heart, your belief cannot change that. If paramatma is not already in your heart but you believe he is, then your visualization brings him there"

• "If we consider paramatma the deity in our heart and call him to be with us always, then he will do so. I think this is the path to experience the lord in the heart."

• "Think about the deities for a moment. We call them to our temple due to our desire to have them with us. We see and feel them because we want to." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• "The devas regulate nature and the interaction of things and living beings." When one acts within the natural characteristic of this divine energy, making choices that support the existing infrastructure, one is acting in union with the devas."

• " Acting in union with the natural laws creates harmony and good results, whereas acting against these laws creates disharmony and a breakdown of our support systems."

• "Sacrifice" can be seen as setting aside one's propensity to exploit resources to learn the disciplne of living with the awareness to care for the gifts given us." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• "If forgiving someone is the key to letting go of the effect they had on you, then by all means forgive them."

• "If you cannot forgive them, or forgiving them is not enough to release the trauma they created, then simply accept what happened and incorporate this acceptance into your life. " ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• I do not presume to demand people act or think in a specific manner. Everyone does and thinks what they like in all circumstances anyway."

• What I do is to assist someone to do what they do better, or to evolve as best they can according to who they are within their sphere of existence."

• I feel it is far more important for an individual to learn how to make his or her own choices than for me to tell them what choices to make." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• The act of modifying the location of the departed entity requires a full command of the science behind it. The mystic has to be fully aware of the universal realms and the energy that supports them."

• The term mystic is general but one who is capable of doing this is someone who can connect energetically to a person regardless of where they are in energetic space and who has the power to gather their energy and send it somewhere they desire. "

• They must have a connection with the place they want to send this person to and be allowed to do this by those who are in that space or manage that space. They also have to have a good reason to do this act for it means modifying the destiny of an individual." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• Everyone has beliefs. We make assumptions based on these beliefs and from these assumptions come expectations."

• And when it is shown that the other's idea is correct, accept it. "I am right and you are wrong," may make you feel good about yourself, but it doesn't change someone else. If you are indeed correct, eventually others will see it."

• If we experience spiritual energy and divine consciousness, we will not be persuaded by opposing concepts or logic." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• I define myself as a spiritual mystic, a person who perceives the energetic reality of existence. I use the awareness of living energy to create connections between living entities and the devine."

• Every day we experience living energy in the awareness of our consciousness and as the energy we feel and the energy we transmit."

• Despite the differences among people, all share the characteristic of living energy." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• Acceptance is done without judgement. It simply says, "it is so."

• Condemnation is often not constructive. It simply declares something as bad but does not work to correct the situation."

• As most negative situations are created by individuals who make negative choices based on their unclear consciousness, projecting more negativity upon them usually creates increased negativity. Acceptance of a person and their choices removes that negative feedback and encourages productive exchanges."

• If you accept and deal with reality, your acts will have practical significance!" ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• Considering yourself in some relation with God is not as powerful as experiencing it.

• If you experience the relationship, you will feel comfortable in it.

• A wise person once said to me, "Act as if everything depended entirely on you, but know full well it doesn't." ... although we are trying hard to accomplish our goals, we are aware that ultimately everything is in the hands of the higher authorities and forces that permeate this universe. ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• I think the real offering is feeling grateful for the gifts you are given and to express that gratitude in your words and actions. "

• Food eaten without consideration of the "offering" defined above, will be without positive benefit and will bring negativity. "

• "All that you do and all that you eat should be done as an offering to me." Bg 9.27 And there you have it."...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• When one is not dying, one sometimes considers death and the best way to face it, but when one is dying, your response to this trauma has nothing to do with your plan or even your desires. It is automatic and flows from your consciousness."

• If you are devoted to God during your life, you will aim for God at the time of death."

• What you cultivate in life, you continue to grow towards in death. ... What you sew, you reap later on."

• To die best means to live as good as you can. I recommend continuing to cultivate your Godliness, your divinity, and deepen your connection to the divine beings." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• The root of the entire problem with dealing with Prabhupada's untimely demise was this idiotic idea to go to a person who was famous within Gaudiya Math for being a breaker of form and a destroyer of the Maths."

• And in one short meeting he set the scene for the ruination of peace in ISKCON by dividing the house against itself, placing young men in an elitist position far beyond the control of any other organization, and destroying the organization's capacity to correct the situation later on."

• He set everyone into camps and as we all know, camps tend to fight for supremacy. Well, the rest is more or less known." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• I did good things, I did bad things. I always did what I thought was right at the time I did it. I could have done many things better. However, I did many good things too, but you will not know of them."

• Actually, I did tons of cool things. Someday if someone is interested it would make a fantastic book. But there were problems for many people and try as I could to balance the needs of the group and individuals, I could not succeed to my own expectations and finally it caused me to leave."

• I believe that if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem."

• The hardest thing to do is to present something to someone who is convinced of what they think. " ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• "A guru is a teacher. ... and when the teacher gives you something you find important and value, you respect that and are grateful. It does not matter when the teaching was delivered or how."

• "True knowledge born of realization and experience is always a welcome addition to anyone's life."

• "As I see it, and live it, there is no need of gurus at all, neither initiations. Rather, you seek out the truth, find it where you can, feel what resonates well with you and use the tools you get to develop and become that great personality you are, fully empowered to be of service to the world." ...