Your perspective on the current crisis in Europe

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Akhila L

Your perspective on the current crisis in Europe

Post by Akhila L »

Dear Hari,

I would like you to comment upon the current situation in Europe. There seems to be a new demographic crisis arising with thousands of people of poorer countries trying desperately to get to Europe using conflicts and tyranny in their own countries as an explanation and the driving force. Most of them come from cultures that will collide with the Western style of life and democratic rules. I see people in my closest vicinity commenting on it, both with some spiritual background and without. What I see is fear behind their opinions. I fear it too. I see people who come to Europe with a very restrictive religious background, with a very restrictive view on women and their role in the society, treating the animals in a horrible way, and not only animals either... I do not like it and I do not like me fearing others. So, I just wanted hear you telling us a few words about it. Best wishes, A
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Your perspective on the current crisis in Europe

Post by Hari »

The situation is obvious. The fear may or may not be justified; only time will tell. The migration is happening. The result of this will be evident according to the cultural are religious views of the migrants. Considering this, the following is more or less sure to take place:

1) The migrants come from cultures where having a large amount of children is normal. This will mean that within a few generations, they will be in the numeric majority in certain areas, and within some time they will be the numeric majority throughout the country.

2) The identity of the European countries involved will transform radically. Europe was characterized by the distinctive cultures in each country. These distinctions will blur as a common culture will pervade. Do not expect them to change to fit your European culture. They will find a way to work within your culture, but they will keep their own.

3) The religion of the migrants will become the predominating religion of the area.

4) Interestingly, Nostradamus predicted that this will happen. People assumed such an "invasion" would mean a military one and dismissed this prediction because such an event was unlikely. Now we can see that the prediction is true because the "invasion" of migrants will conquer by transforming the population demographic by procreation.

And there is nothing that anyone can do about it except to deny their entry or remove those already there. Considering the moral and ethical bind such actions would create, this is unlikely.

Perhaps the solution can be found by restoring peace in the countries they are leaving?
Akhila L

Re: Your perspective on the current crisis in Europe

Post by Akhila L »

Thank you for this analysis.
I did not know that Nostradamus predicted it to happen. I used to read his predictions many years ago but it seemed to me that they could be appropriately interpreted first after the actual events had happened.
I am not sure there is a good possibility to restore peace in these countries. They have a long tradition of either a strong leadership (almost a tyrannic one) without any involvement of religion or almost a fanatical adherence to old religious beliefs with a man-focused dominance and hatred towards other religions. Neither option is optimal although this would end the war.
I am spending a few days in Beijing now and remember that everybody was afraid of Chinese some years ago. What I see is a blooming materialistic society, a very modern city, clean, a lot of cars, mostly new ones. And they do not have a democracy. The average people I meet are very nice in the direct contact, modest, always smiling, helpful. This is also very interesting as I expected a country with a strict communistic regime and sad, poor people.
I think people in the Western Europe are paralysed by the thought of being "bad", "racists", "inhuman" etc. This must be a sort of mass trauma after WWII and feeling guilty for what's happening in these countries.
Thus, a so called religion has become a real problem in the modern world.