egregor

Have a good lecture topic you wish Hari to speak about? Put it here! Have feedback on previous lectures? Post it here! Have specific questions on a specific lecture that you want to know more about? Ask it here or put it in Discussions with Hari.
Dhana-da

egregor

Post by Dhana-da »

I wished to know more about such concept, as egregor. A mass power field. It exists at all groups? Even if them 3 7 person? Egregor the big organization, set of ideas or still something more terrible?
How to not come under influence of an egregor? How to distinguish its influence on the person? I think that till now I remove from myself all these clots of alien ideas. If the theme was already discussed, give please the reference...
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

What is egregor? I have no idea.
LvU

Post by LvU »

Hari wrote:What is egregor? I have no idea.
English ins't my home language but i think i know what the question asks
im not sure about spelling ( i will leave it egregor ), but i think one whants to know about symbols/pictures.
agregor is type of yantra, but it doesnt give bless or divine power etc. it gives you phisical (rough) energy ther are 4 types of agregor's

1.dark agregors they only take and give only when its usefull for them

2.earth agregors they take one kinf of energy and give you other like they take work and give u money.difrence between dark and earth is that earth agregor works in tradeing way u give me smth and i will repay u, but dark agregors only takes
example of earth agregor Image
3.Divine agregors they gives u power 4 spiritual development they heal u they help u to develop your feelings wich can get u closer to light in exchange they take part of your ego (feelings that bounds you to earth) and they protects u from dark agregors
4.antimaterial it unites souls wich returns in to spiritual world.those who connects with this agregor are interested only in love exchange with God this person doesnt care about good or bad karma it cares only in pure love and exchanging it with God.
example of antimaterial yantra Image
Created by Love and powered By God

the one who speaks, doesn't know...the one who knows, doesn't speak
LvU

Post by LvU »

im dont know anything about agregors or how exactly they work, but i hope it will help hari answer the question :D
Created by Love and powered By God

the one who speaks, doesn't know...the one who knows, doesn't speak