A film

The place where members can exchange as they like between themselves. A kind of sidewalk cafe for spiritualists.
Gaura

A film

Post by Gaura »

I yesterday watched a movie called "Sweet November". I suggest you to watch it. It sometimes becomes sentimental but in all it gives a great impulse to start to love life in this world and to see this place not as prison, but to see this place also as God’s energy, where all manifestations of life remind His greatness.
harsi

Re: A film

Post by harsi »

Gaura wrote:I yesterday watched a movie called "Sweet November". I suggest you to watch it. It sometimes becomes sentimental but in all it gives a great impulse to start to love life in this world and to see this place not as prison, but to see this place also as God’s energy, where all manifestations of life remind His greatness.

A wonderfull film indeed, Keanu Reeves, the leading man in the movie "The Matrix", one of my prefered actor, is showing again his great skill for the act of drama, and not only for that http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/ ... ember.html
pamu

Post by pamu »

Have any one of you seen either "Underground" or "Black cat white cat" by Emir Kusturica? I like the surreal atmosphere in those movies. Both joy and sorrow are ever present and very close to each other in both films. I found it very appealing. 8)
Mariana

Post by Mariana »

pamu wrote:Have any one of you seen either "Underground" or "Black cat white cat" by Emir Kusturica? I like the surreal atmosphere in those movies. Both joy and sorrow are ever present and very close to each other in both films. I found it very appealing. 8)
I have seen in my town Bucuresti the movie "Underground" and found it like you said really surreal.