Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
kamalamala1

Re: Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Post by kamalamala1 »

You also seem to be adult.......

Why should Hari answer on the stupid letters wich is adress not to him but to you mainly.
Wath a great country you are living where the ward stupid and rascal; considering criminal and the sexist wards is ok.
I realy dont care much about strange things you are writing in this reagard.
YOu have very strange sence of cultur and justice.
You Is realy "brave" person.
PLEASE DO WATH YOU ARE DOING REALY GOOD , NOT THIS
KIND OF ISUES
Everything is clear for me in this regard.please let us stop this isue,it is not at at all Usefull.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

DO YOU THINK THAT LORD CHAITANYA CAME FOR SOME SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE ,FOR SOME SECTS, WHO ARE FOLLOWING SOME NATIVE INDIAN TRADITON AND CULT[ WICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BY MODERN WARLD], OR HE CAME FOR ALL THE HUMANITY.

HE IS YUGA AVATAR HIS TEACHING SHOULD BE ACCEPTABLE FOR EVERYBODY NOT FOR SOME STRANGE GROUPS

HARI EXACTLY TRYING TO DO THAT

LET US ANALISE THE TEACHING OF LORD CHAITANYA.
THE ESSENCE IS CONACTION WITH GOD, AND MORE SPECIFYED TO
SRI RADHA AND KRSNA
AND WATH HARI IS DOING EXACTLY THE SAME.
BUT IN HIS CASE IT IS NOT SOME CULTAND RULS AND REGULATIONS, COMPARING WITH OTHERES.
IF YOU KNOW lORD CHAITANYA WAS AGAINST THE ORTODOX
CULTS HE SAID FOR SANCIRTAN THERE ARE NO RULS AND REGULATIONS EVRYBODY CAN DO THAT.
BUT WATH IS SANCIRTAN ? IT IS NOT JUST SHOUTING LOUDLY SOME VIBRATIONS NOT AT ALL.
LORD CHAITANYA HIMSELF AVOIDED VERY MUCH TO HEAR
UNEXPERT CHANTING,WATH TO SPEAK ABOUT SHOUTING.
I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT.IF NOT THEN READ CHAITANYA CHARITAMRITA
SANCIRTAN IT IS NOT ARTIFITIAL SHOW OF STRANGE MOTIVATED EXOTIC LOOKING PEOPLE, NOT AT ALL/
fIRST OF ALL ONE SHOULD REALY CALM DOWN HIS EMOTIONS HIS MIND BE IN MEDITATION STAGE THEN REAL SANCIRTAN WILL BE.
FOR SOME PEOPLE ITS NEED DO OTHER THINGS TO BECOME CALM
SO HARI DOING WATH IS REALY NESSESARY FOR IT
ACTUALY PURE MEDITATION IS THE GOAL OF ALL PRACTICES INCLUDING CHANTING AND SERVING,MORE THEN THAT HARI IS NOT OBJECTING CHANTINGAND SERVING HE IS CONSIDERING IT AS A PARTH OF THE PROSSES BUT NOT ONLY ONE EXCLUSIVE METHOD.
JUST ARTIFITIAL RULS AND REGULATIONS AND ARTIFITIAL CHANTING AND SERVING WILL NOT REALY HELP
JUST QUOTING SCRIPTURES MEANS NOTHING
REAL YOGIS DOESNT QOUTE ANYTHING THEY ARE DOING
AND IF BY THE WAY YOU ARE ATTANTIVLY LISTENING THE LECTURES OF HARI YOU WILL HEAR SO MANY THINGS HE IS SAYING FROM BHAGAVAD GITA

LORD CHAITANYA DIDNT CAME FOR SOME SMALL SECTS ,SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE OF NATIVE INDIAN TRADITION WICH MODERN PEOPLE WILL NOT ACCEPT.[EVEN MODERN INDIANS HAVE HARD TIME TO ACCEPT THE OLD INDIAN TRADITIONS]

LORD CHAITANYA IS YUGA AVATAR ,HE CAME FOR ALL HUMANITY
SO HARI IS REALY MAKING HIS TEACHING ACCEPTABLE FOR ALL THE WALD NOT JUST SMALL SECTS.
\
p.S
even sectants will get benefit and be cured from many hindering there grow ,blockes
if they hear and aply wath HARI is saying

this is my opinion
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

I completely, absolutely agree with you. Hari goes from most essence of teaching of Lord Chaitanya. In ISKCON people try to go from external things to inner. They try to imitation the way of life of people in the time of Lord Chaitanya, their clothes, their manners, their way of expression of their love to God. Instead of acception of themself as they are(in any cultural tradition. Because ,for example, I lived in my last life in Germany, before it I lived in Shotland and so on, I also will live in other places with it's own traditions,-but I am as I am, my essence doesn't depend on some cultural tradition.)and direct connection with Radha-Krishna. And if Lord Chaitanya came in definite country and in definite time, it doesn't mind that the most point of His teaching is connected with definite rules and peculiarities which were in that time. But to break this stereotypes in our heads- it is difficult task, in general, Hari does it successfully.
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:Everything is clear for me in this regard. Please let us stop this issue, it is not at all Usefull.
Of course as the English poet Thomas Gray wrote in one of his book: “Where ignorance is bliss, it's folly to be wise." In English, the word "ignorance" does not mean stupidity. It only means that you don't know something (either because you choose to ignore it or because you didn't happen to be informed of it.

So why not continue our discussion in that line? Prajalpaspeaker's expressed personal "opinion" to our forum, which was starting to "lighten it up" in this somehow unpleasent way was, I quote: "Hari I feel, did "fall down" or is "fallen."

I requested from him in one of my comment to elaborate further what this means to him or what he considers it should imply to some of us who are listening to Hari's lectures or are reading his coments in this forum. I hope he might answer this one day. I guess what he wanted to say is that according to his opinion (I didn't understood it as an insult, abuse or offence of Hari) It was his "opinion" which could be discussed here also in a more civilized maner in order to reach some kind of "conclusion" in that matter.

How I understand him and his personal opinion, he calls into question Hari's ability of dissimating or giving to us spiritual knowledge which has also some kind of value for our own spiritual upliftment, realization or evolution. (pic the words you like...)

So that is a grave matter we should not take that lightly and just continue as if nothing happened at all. Why not discuss among us what convincing arguments we may have to contradict "Prajalpaspeakers" affirmation related to Hari. If you are arguing about it with examples from some scriptures of the past you may make yourself untrustworthy because Hari does not seem to take this scriptures so seriously or base his understanding and spiritual conclusions almost exclusively on them. At least thats how I understand what he speaks in his lectures. So what to do or write is here the question we should try to answer?

I like in this connection what Jane Fonda, the wellknown American movie actress, wrote on her personal website: "My friend, Zen priest Joan Halifax, wrote that “we have an intuition that a fragment of eternity within us will be liberated at the time of death.” Maybe my friends and family will be able to sense this. Joan also told me about her father two days before he died. A nurse approached him and asked, “How are you feeling, Mr. Halifax?” to which he replied, “Everything.” I’d like to be able to say this right before my death. I feel everything, the pure interconnectedness and interdependence of us all and I know that to do so I will need to learn to have an open, accepting, love-filled heart and that doesn’t just happen. It takes work." Continued...
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Prajalpa speaker himself explained evrything in his letter ,that he is lamenting that Hari leaved all his positions and power and he personaly doesnt get support it is his main reason.everything is abvioius,\But he doesnt understand why ,for understanding this one have to listen Haris lectures.

the guy FILLED REALY WITH IGNORENS AND MORE THEN THAT A LOT OF ENVY[it sometimes happened with people ecspesialy with sectants], ONE SHOULDnt HAVE 3 EYES TO SEE IT, AND ENVY IS DESEASE WICH IS VERY DIFFICULT TO OVERCOME,
sINCE HE IS SO IGNORANT [MEANS STUPID ] THEN WATH A CHANSE TO TEACH HIM OR EXPLAIN HIM ANYTHING.
THE SECT PEOPLE DOESNT WANT TO HAVE THERE OWN BRAIN THEY ONLY CAN SAY A LOT OF JAY AND KI JAY : AND MY GURU MAHARAJEE SAID ...YOU KNOW...AND QUOTE SCRIPTURES WICH THEY AT ALL DONT REALY KNOW AND not realy FOLLOW.
I dont see any light in the end in this isue please let us stop it.
BUt if you want to heal him then good luck make your try.hE IS HAVANLY SEEK ,sects is real dangeoures
it is not a joke
sometimes it need many lifes to overcome the trawma of sects
fRANKLY SAYING WHEN I READ YOUR COMENTS I REALY FEEL HOW DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO OVERCOME THE SECTARIAN STEREOTIPES,
PLEASE DONT BE INSULTED ,this is my observation

i am sure that you dont prefer to narrow the whole spirituality into some sect, some demands on people,
some human cult .
For me spirituality is a millions way road it is not narrow and i totaly accepting
wath Hari is saying i mean it realy resonating with my hearth.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
harsi

Re: !

Post by harsi »

Nanda-grama wrote:...if Lord Chaitanya came in definite country and in definite time, it doesn't mean that the most point of His teaching is connected with definite rules and peculiarities which were in that time. But to break this stereotypes in our heads - it is difficult task, in general, Hari does it successfully.
"Other countries, other customs" as the German proverb goes. Here in Nürnberg for example if you would like to go by bus, tram or metro to some destination of your choice you can find at every station a board where you can read from a plan when you have the next travel posibility. In Iasi for example, or anywhere in Romania, a town in Moldavia where my wife Mariana is from and where we live every now and then mostly in our holliday, you can search a lot for some written information at some station, you will not find it anywhere. The only thing you can do if you are "forced" to travel in this way to the destination of your choice, is wait. Maybe or maybe not the bus or tram, a metro is just in the capital Bucuresti, will come and take me from here...

For me and my German mind and atitude of "law and order" or how you put it "definite rules and peculiarities" such a situation is somehow unacceptable. I prefer to take rather a taxi than wait for "the unknown". "To break this stereotypes" in my head is indeed a very "difficult task" wich even Hari would not be able to do it "successfully."

So, to cut a long story short, is this "spiritual anarchy" really what Hari is teaching you or are you just understanding him wrong?
Last edited by harsi on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Wath Hari is doing it is pure propogation of knowlage.
HIS SPIRITUAL potencY IS INCRADEBLE

if somebody is blind and cannot appreciate it it doesnt change anything.

Wath you realy want IS to have a sect a group of hipnotised people
,but why you are so much lamenting one can join any group like ISCON or any other similar ones and try agin to become happy sectant ,wath is a need to make a new sect.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

YOu are amaising me more and more
Harshi you have so many good qualityes and saying such a thing, i cannot believe that for you is more dear the SPIRITUAL FASHISM
Maybe because you in your last life was a german fasist? no it cannot be so.

Or the spirit of fasism somehow stil present there in subtle way.

Adress your question to God why he let evrybody to be free in there ideolody in ther life.And try to understand why, you are quite adult to do that.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:Adress your question to God why he let everybody to be free in their ideology (of) life. And try to understand why..?
You could try to find yourself an answer why God lets the Sun rise every day at the same time and the Moon as well? Why is He so orderly and somehow steady in His creation? I prefer rather "spiritual anarchy"... is that not rather a contradiction between your and Gods way of living and doing things? It seems to me that in your understanding the whole cosmic manifestation is just a big destructive cult and sect. If that is your "opinion" then so be it...
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

...HELLO ....wath have that do with wath i said

So in your logic if sun arising in proper time and moon also, it is mean that everybody should become a sectants? great logic....bravo.

maybe Hitler because of that tryed to make everythingh "organised'

However God gave freedom to all to chouse there own way of spirituality,there own way of life and so on.And this is great .
[Afcourse in middle ages we doesnt have free shoices to chouse wath we want ,and if one did he was burned by inkvisitioin,but it is not God wil it is peoples ignorense saim that many sects have now.]

The things wich one doing by his own wil has real value not the ones wich one doing because of others, this is real meaning of freedom,ecspesialy in spirituality.
Wath you realy lamenting it seem to me to have some brotherhood or some spiritual family like group who are sure wath they are doing and have the same goal,
There are planty of groups anybody can chouse one ,The greatest ones is muslims,a huge brotherhood.
If one lamenting then better to go to sects wath is the problem.

You know Lord Chaitanya didnt made any group it was compliltly
spontanious the same Budha,and wath to say about Lao zsi or
Vedavyas ,most of them just leaved some teaching that all,
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Harsi, it was the good example with a bus. Of course, it is very comfortablely when somebody already fixed your way, recomended you what you should avoid, what you should aspire to, gave you rules which were checked by other people many times,when somebody guaranteed you a warm place after your death. You can go this verified way even with closed eyes and if you will think less and will obey more, you will fell yourself still more comfortablely. But there is a problem. This way was created by another person, it is his way, it was suitable for this concrete man, this man attain success on this way. But you are different from another person, you have your own way. Only you can create rules on your way. It is obvious, own way is more dangerous way where you can do many mistakes. But you can understand yourself really as you are , and it is very interestingly!(it is about spiritual way, not about town transport)And there is probability that you will reach exactly that place which you wanted, not other somebody wants. Note, Hari often says:I simply share my experience with you, I don't call it "absolute truth". We have possibility to learn from him but don't lose freedom to choose own way. Also I think that fear to stay without some rules and recomendations is the peculiarity of not German's mind, but of mind of the person who doesn't find himself still.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Thanks Nanda at least you agree with me,since Harshi alwayes arguing, :D
Althought this is real fun for me :D
harsi

Post by harsi »

It seems to me that everyone of you just means well, and nevertheless, we talk at cross-purposes, each person in his own world, in his own movie, nobody really reads or tries to understand the comments of anybody else. Kamalamala triying his best in defending Hari and freeing the Harimedia forum of any kind of imagined sectarian people on his "crusade" against all kinds of imagined "sects", "SPIRITUAL FASCISM" and "Hitler's" and persons like you who say "But you can understand yourself really as you are, and it is very interestingly! (it is about spiritual way, not about town transport). Although Hari never ever mentioned the word spirit soul or anything like that in his lectures. He mentioned of course ones a few weeks ago how we are all also our bodies, but afterwords one could not find this lecture on the list of lectures for downloading for whatever reasons...

Someone from "outside" may read all this and may say "I couldn't care less about all that". What are this people actually are all arguing and talking about? They seem to be frightend of any "rules and regulations" or any proper order of civilized human social or spiritual life as the devil of the holy water. What strange group of people is this, what they have in mind is contradicting everything I may have heard or may experience myself in my society of people and country, at my working place, in my family, or anywhere people may come together with a common purpose. Still there people agree freely and voluntary to have a social order or any kind of order, rules and regulations, laws etc. without which no society can exist for long. Maybe in your all dreams...but not really in reality. That contradicts everything one can experience in ones society and the cosmic manifestation or God's creation.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Most likely, you listen to Hari's lecture very rarely, but when you listen to it you understand it badly. I would recomend to read his new book. But it seems to me, you don't interest very much that Hari speaks. You want to convince us that all that Hari is doing hasn't spiritual value. But I can't agree with you, I'm sorry. And I know many people who will not agree with you. We are normal cultured people, all we are friends. If you don't like us and Hari, you can stop to associate with us. You spend your time in vain.
harsi

Re: !

Post by harsi »

Nanda-grama wrote:Most likely, you listen to Hari's lecture very rarely, but when you listen to it you understand it badly.
Its really interesting to me I watched until now almost every lecture of Hari. And I really like and appreciate what he speaks at his broadcasts. I mean I also film his braodcasted lectures with my video camera and I watch them afterwords every now and then in a very good quality on my stereo television set. But what he is saying therein and what you folks are talking here about how you are understanding his lectures is somehow two different worlds. You may like to live in your dreamlike world of beeing so called free of any advises or agreed purposes in life but I am a somehow philosophically minded person who tries to go somehow deeper and would like to find out some proper guidlines for ones own life related to spirituality and the divine. It's indeed so as the proverb says: “Where ignorance is bliss, it's folly to be wise." Sorry.

I guess I have to refute philosophically using some proper common sence Prajalpaspeakers afirmation: "Hari I feel, did "fall down" or is "fallen." And its not how Kamalamala understands it that I may try to convince someone else rather I try to convince myself. Until then...