Guidlines for proper understanding given by Hari

A place where Harsi contributes links and information gathered from a variety of sources for the inspiration and evolution of all.
harsi

Guidlines for proper understanding given by Hari

Post by harsi »

"The fundamental basis of all of that is essence that I am and divine that is, and accepting that connection. This is, you don't creat an understanding of God and than make a connection. It's not that you creat an understanding or even accept one, or you believe one. It has nothing to do with that. You are who you are, the essence of what is pure spirit, and you allow that connection to take place."

Source: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1190
harsi

Re: Guidlines for proper understanding given by Hari

Post by harsi »

"I accepted myself, accepted others, and accepted our integrated energy within the complete whole that is the Supreme and threw myself at the mercy of Radha and Krsna. After this often painful process reached enough of a fruition that life made more sense to me, I started to share my realizations with others.

I took responsibility for the abuses that come when people follow a guru without having the capacity to question or reject what the guru says without risking their spiritual life, by insisting that I am simply a person who is trying to be of assistance to others without position, without authority, without demand of any kind on anyone.

I made it clear that those listening do so at their own risk and it was their responsibility to analyze what I say with their own intelligence and through their own experiences. They may take it or leave it as they wish and how they wish. I will be happy if I have been of assistance. I was even happy when they listened to me for a while and then concluded they didn’t need to listen to me as they could go off on their own and make their own journey of self-discovery!

I attempted to relay my realization that love is all there is, experience of the present is our contact with reality, doing the right thing at all times is totally our choice, and that living another’s life is a dangerous path. Above all, I tried to get people to connect to their own hearts and souls and thus find their internal essential connection to Their Lordships."