Oh Happy Day...(today, and a week later the lunar one too)!

A place where all can share poems, essays, short stories, experiences or feelings. These texts should not be commented on; rather, they should be read in the spirit the authors share them and appreciated as sincere expressions of literary creativity. Do not be afraid to express yourself in a meaningful manner. You may post in your native language. You do not have to write in English.
aradhya

Oh Happy Day...(today, and a week later the lunar one too)!

Post by aradhya »

B.G. 13.23
(NULLA DIES SINE LINEA
REGULA SINE CERA EST)

KAKO ШТО ИСКЛУЧОКОТ ГО
ПОТВРДУВА ПРАВИЛОТО
НЕИЗБЕЖНОСТ ПОТВРДУВА
ОДОЛГОВЛЕЧУВАЊЕТО

НАДЕЖТА ВО ИСКЛУЧОЦИ
НАМЕСТО СИСТЕМАТИЧНОСТ
ЗА ТРОФЕЈ ГО ИМА САМО
РАЗОЧАРУВАЊЕТО

АКО ИСКЛУЧОЦИТЕ
НЕ СЕ ОЧЕКУВАНИ
НЕОЧЕКУВАНО НЕ Е
И ПРАВИЛА ДА СТАНАТ

КАКО ШТО ПРАВИЛАТА
ШТО СЕ ОЧЕКУВАНИ
СО ПРАВО НО И ОБВРСКА
СЕ ОДОЛГОВЛЕЧУВААТ
aradhya

Re: Oh Happy Day...(today, and a week later the lunar one too)!

Post by aradhya »

15 years ago written verses in a southslavic language while reflecting on this Happy Day and the Hari's commentary on the Thirteenth Chapter, I understood that by the word speculation he basically meant useless expectations (although I had no idea at that time that he would even name his website as spirituality without expectations and demands), so, these verses exclaim exactly that point (pointed out in the lecture few days ago, what a coincidence!?): exceptions are there only to confirm the rule, so a selfregulated one proceeds following one's rules (being oneself) daily, because considering oneself to be exception from the rule is exactly what disqualifies one from being exception from the rule (i.e. allowing oneself to be accepted, blessed by the Upadrashta Anumanta Bharta Bhokta Maheshvara etc.), so, thank you very much, and all best wishes to you, dear Hari!