Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
harsi

Re: Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote: ENVY IS DESEASE WICH IS VERY DIFFICULT TO VERCOME...sometimes it need many lifes to overcome the trauma of sects. That is why you have hard time to realy appreciate what Hari is doing.
I watched ones on Youtube a video about how you received ones "Harikesa Swami" in Moscow. I mean a popular pop star is received nowadays in a similar way by his many enthusiastic fans. And that does not really has to do something with any sect mentality or anthing like that. On this forum you are showing a somehow similar attitude.

Last edited by harsi on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

I am satisfied by my spiritual life and generally by my life,and only I can judge quality of my life,exactly not you.I don't see that you have philosophy's mind. You have some gap between your mind and heart. You play by words, you pull out it from context and use it in order to give this words other sense. People,who are lying,do so often,they don't have a feeling of truth,constant and independent from their attitude. For example,Hari in that lecture,about which you told and which is absent now on the site,spook about mistic yogies who could fly.Why can they fly?Because they don't think that their bodies are something material, they see their body as continuation of their spiritual energy, they see this world is spiritual,not material. Therefore they can easily change qualities of their bodies. But, Hari continued, we are not mistical yogies, because, at the first, we are lazy in order to train ourselves to fly many lifes, and we have not big taste to it,we like to connect to God. But essence of mistic technician which we use is same:we stop to think about us or some parts of us as about something material, we spread our inner spiritual energy, or our essence, or us as we are, through our bodies and... Here broadcasting was interrupted by some hindrances, and Hari had not possibility to end his thought. Therefore he didn't put this lecture in this site what he explained, in general. But you wrote:Hari saied that we are bodies-and so on. It sounds absolutely differently, isn't it? You unscrupulourly use quotes, you change it's sense, indeed, you don't take some care about the sense and about people. You like this process of writting, therefore you provoke other members,you always without fail have contrary opinion.If now I would say: yes, Hari is fallen, fallen, fallen, you would argue with me.:)Indeed,you havn't own position because own position implys participation of heart in this process,not only of mind.When I speak with you,I feel as if I speak with computer's game,which reacts upon only words,not sense.
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

DO YOU THINK THAT LORD CHAITANYA CAME FOR SOME SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE ,FOR SOME SECTS, WHO ARE FOLLOWING SOME NATIVE INDIAN TRADITON AND CULT[ WICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BY MODERN WARLD], OR HE CAME FOR ALL THE HUMANITY.

HE IS YUGA AVATAR HIS TEACHING SHOULD BE ACCEPTABLE FOR EVERYBODY NOT FOR SOME STRANGE GROUPS

HARI EXACTLY TRYING TO DO THAT

LET US ANALISE THE TEACHING OF LORD CHAITANYA.
THE ESSENCE IS CONACTION WITH GOD, AND MORE SPECIFYED TO
SRI RADHA AND KRSNA
AND WATH HARI IS DOING EXACTLY THE SAME.
BUT IN HIS CASE IT IS NOT SOME CULTAND RULS AND REGULATIONS, COMPARING WITH OTHERES.
IF YOU KNOW lORD CHAITANYA WAS AGAINST THE ORTODOX
CULTS HE SAID FOR SANCIRTAN THERE ARE NO RULS AND REGULATIONS EVRYBODY CAN DO THAT.
BUT WATH IS SANCIRTAN ? IT IS NOT JUST SHOUTING LOUDLY SOME VIBRATIONS NOT AT ALL.
LORD CHAITANYA HIMSELF AVOIDED VERY MUCH TO HEAR
UNEXPERT CHANTING,WATH TO SPEAK ABOUT SHOUTING.
I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT.IF NOT THEN READ CHAITANYA CHARITAMRITA
SANCIRTAN IT IS NOT ARTIFITIAL SHOW OF STRANGE MOTIVATED EXOTIC LOOKING PEOPLE, NOT AT ALL/
fIRST OF ALL ONE SHOULD REALY CALM DOWN HIS EMOTIONS HIS MIND BE IN MEDITATION STAGE THEN REAL SANCIRTAN WILL BE.
FOR SOME PEOPLE ITS NEED DO OTHER THINGS TO BECOME CALM
SO HARI DOING WATH IS REALY NESSESARY FOR IT
ACTUALY PURE MEDITATION IS THE GOAL OF ALL PRACTICES INCLUDING CHANTING AND SERVING,MORE THEN THAT HARI IS NOT OBJECTING CHANTINGAND SERVING HE IS CONSIDERING IT AS A PARTH OF THE PROSSES BUT NOT ONLY ONE EXCLUSIVE METHOD.
JUST ARTIFITIAL RULS AND REGULATIONS AND ARTIFITIAL CHANTING AND SERVING WILL NOT REALY HELP
JUST QUOTING SCRIPTURES MEANS NOTHING
REAL YOGIS DOESNT QOUTE ANYTHING THEY ARE DOING
AND IF BY THE WAY YOU ARE ATTANTIVLY LISTENING THE LECTURES OF HARI YOU WILL HEAR SO MANY THINGS HE IS SAYING FROM BHAGAVAD GITA

LORD CHAITANYA DIDNT CAME FOR SOME SMALL SECTS ,SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE OF NATIVE INDIAN TRADITION WICH MODERN PEOPLE WILL NOT ACCEPT.[EVEN MODERN INDIANS HAVE HARD TIME TO ACCEPT THE OLD INDIAN TRADITIONS]

LORD CHAITANYA IS YUGA AVATAR ,HE CAME FOR ALL HUMANITY
SO HARI IS REALY MAKING HIS TEACHING ACCEPTABLE FOR ALL THE WALD NOT JUST SMALL SECTS.
\
p.S
even sectants will get benefit and be cured from many hindering blockes
if they hear and aply wath HARI is saying
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Harsi, you wrote about your video with Kamalamala. It was mad ISKCON's time. I will remind you of what you wrote how you picked flowers for Vishnupada's garland in else's garden at night in the time of rain. :)
Let look who we are now. It is possible to love and to respect somebody but to not be his fan. You can only worship somebody or trample down him. It shows some problem with your mentality. It is possible simply to be friends with somebody, simply to try to understand, and if this man feels himself badly, simply to support him. Did it come somewhen to your "German's mind"?
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

BODY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL WE GOT IN THIS LIFE
IT IS A GIFT MADE BY GOD
IT HAS WANDERFULL CAPACITYES AND WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL FOR ONE WHO WANT TO EVOLVE

WE ARE INTEGRATED IN THE BODY SO MUCH THAT PRACTICALY IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE INDPENDENT OF IT,
AND THIS MADE BY GOD PURPOSLY

EVERY SPIRITUAL MINDED PERSON UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS A SOUL
BUT WHEN ONE IS TOO MUCH TRYING TO DENY BODY AS SECTS ARE DOING IT CAN MAKE THE OPOSITE EFFECT
LITARARY SAING BODY WILL BECOME INSULTED AND CAN TURN HIS FACE FROM THE OWNER,AND THIS WILL MAKE A LOT PROBLEMS IN THE LIFE
ONE SHOULD LOVE HIS BODY ,THE EXAMPLE IS AS MOTHER LOVE CHILD,OR MUCH MUCH MORE AS ONE SHOULD LOVE HIS HOUSE HIS CAR AND E.T.C

DENYING BODY DOEASNT HEPL ANYBODY, MORE THEN THAT IT IS MAKING LOT OF TROUBLES ONE CAN BECOME DESEASED OR EVEN WARST HANTED AND SO ON
SOME SECTS TRYING TO DENY BODY ASIT DOESNT EXIST AND AS RESULT
THEY MAKING CAOS IN THERE MENTALITY IN THERE SPIRITE.

FOR SUCH A PEOPLE AND MOST OF US IT IS VERY VERY USEFULL TO FEEL THAT THEY ARE BODY FOR SOMETIME, IT IS EXISISE ,AND IT IS VERY USEFULL [more then that if even one feel that he is body it doesnt at all mean that he doesnt feel that he is a spirit,]
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

If about bodies...
From ISKCON's point of view-there is a soul, mind and a body, and "I am not my mind and not my body". But many spiritual people ,who has the ability to "see" really, tell about many bodies, and mental body is only one of them, and more subtle, "spiritual"bodies place externally around physical and mental bodies. Not so that small spark of soul places inside physical body, but small physical body places inside big spiritual "I". And it explains why any thought and any feeling influences so strongly on condition of phisical body-it is very small part of us. But this body is point which fixs us "here and now" in this world to allow us to go through definite experience which we want to have. In this sense it is very important point,and this body is undoubtedly a part of me(only most dense part). If you ,Harsi, would be pregnant somewhen :) , you could understand me better.

But issue is in what you,Harsi, take word from it's context and use it in order to change sense of what Hari or another somebody told. It is not very honestly and unscrupulously.(read last text on the page 11)
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Just resantly i saw a movie about Moon and i do believe that Amerikans was realy on the moon ,all the so caaled arguments against that was smashed

Prabhupad was telling that the moon is ten times biger then the sun and is 100 times far then the sun i cannot just believe in that
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

i got a good text from Bhagavatam

SB 5.26.39: One who is interested in liberation, who accepts the path of liberation and is not attracted to the path of conditional life, is called yati,. Such a person should first control his mind by thinking of the virāṭ-rūpa, the gigantic universal form of the Lord, and then gradually think of the spiritual form of Kṛṣṇa [sac-cid-ānanda-vigraha [Bs. 5.1]] after hearing of both forms. Thus one's mind is fixed in samādhi.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

i got a good text from Bhagavatam

SB 5.26.39: One who is interested in liberation, who accepts the path of liberation and is not attracted to the path of conditional life, is called yati,. Such a person should first control his mind by thinking of the virāṭ-rūpa, the gigantic universal form of the Lord, and then gradually think of the spiritual form of Kṛṣṇa [sac-cid-ānanda-vigraha [Bs. 5.1]] after hearing of both forms. Thus one's mind is fixed in samādhi.
harsi

Post by harsi »

So my "outragous statement" (-Gaura-vani) to this forum was and still is that: "Hari does not present (-or represents) Prabhupadas conclusion or philosophy!" To which I would like to add just the following more: Hari rather presents and represents his own one.

Now what does that means "in essence"? It means that Hari is one of the few pupils or discipols of Prabhupada who surpassed the boundaries of knowledge of his own master and mastered succesfully his own "magister" in that direction.

Now some may say: Well, wait a minute, but what he is saying may make sense and give meaning to you but it is not that what this or that person really said or did, or is written here or there in this or that religious or whatever literature.

But exactly that is what constitutes a real master. Such a master knows the art of sharing information and knowledge in such a way that it makes also sense and gives meaning to his audiance exactly because it is his own one which is flowing out straight from his inner being and spirit. He uses his own language and terminology but does it in such a way that it sounds logical and makes sense. Thus it convinces his audiance in his own particular way.

If you go before a magister degree examination comission with your "work" which might be just full of material about what this or that person said and so on than good luck. You might "fall" down or straight through the test or exam and be considered "fallen". "The next please someone from the comission might say... but hopefully not another such "Prajalpa- or Nonsencespeaker..." they might add.

Ok wait a minute someone might intervene here but what about mastering the senses, as if such a thing would be indeed such a big deal. I mean who allows the tongue to taste this or that food. Is it the tongue itself who really can do it independantly of you, the person, or is it rather you who allows the tongue to do such a thing?

Or (and children please change the website now...) do the genitals engage independantly of you, the person, in sexual intercourse with your wife or is it rather you who wants and desires to do that also, using your genitals and other of your many senses of your body in that direction?
harsi

Post by harsi »

Kamalamalaji I just want to asure you of my full support regarding what you wrote about Lord Caitanya and Hari in your comment above. It is well written, it makes much sense to me and has really a great power of conviction. I thank you for that
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Thank you Harshi for your appreciation
I realy appreciate that.
And sorry that in desapointment with that strange person i maybe made disturbances for you
,maynly maybe i misunderstood you since of luck of
english, comunication throught internet have this defect.

Actually i really thankful for the good things you are doing
on this website
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:10 am, edited 11 times in total.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

It is interestingly. Harsi confirms that Hari doesn't represent the teaching of Prabhupada, Gaura-vani confirms contrast. But why is it so important? If things, which Hari gives us, work and help us in spiritual sense, if we like it, what is difference- it is his own ideas or it is adapted continuation of Prabhupada's teaching? Of course, there is difference, but why does it agitate us so strongly?
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

THANK YOU GAURA VANI
I tOTALY AGREE THAT IT DOESNT MATER WHO HARI REPRESENT.

HE REPRESNT HIMSELF ,
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT HE HAS REAL
SPIRTUAL
EXPIRIENSE AND READY TO SHARE IT WITH EVRYBODY
AND ONE WHO IS OPEN CAN IMEDEATLY FEEL IT.
But unfortunatly so many envious people from ISCON tryed there hard and continuing to poison the minds of many others, then people couldnt even realy listen wath He is saying and doing.
BUT ONES WHO HAVE INDEPENDANT THINKING WHOS HEARTH IS REALY OPEN CAN IMEDIATLY FEEL THE POWER OF OF WATH HARI IS SAYING AND DOING

BUT YOU KNOW I THINK HARSHI ALSO UNDERSTAND THIS HE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT OTHER THINGS MAINLY AS HE SAID FOR HIMSELF,IN GENERAL HE IS DOING A GOOD GOB
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Good point was made by Gaura Vani
about energyes.
Yes i also feel that Harshi too philosophical,and this [maybe i am wrong] doesnt allow him to just be and feel the energies
in wath Hari is doing,he more into information then expirience,
exisises.
But expirianse is more important then tons of books and philosophies.
And Hari in the lectures in meditations exspesialy , giving such an increaidble expiriance.This never was done in Iscon time ,never.
This giving the real taste and one doesnt have to question anything
after that.

.[This not the critisism of Harshi, this is just observation with good intention]
I realy apreciating all good things that he is doing
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.