Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

:) Gaura-vani, I like what you wrote about Harsi's questions. I would want to say him similar things, but it is very difficultly for me to express myself in English. Thank you
harsi

Re: Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Post by harsi »

Gaura-vani wrote:Harsi, you end your posts, - which are anyway mostly 90% WORLDLY and just drawn from the NET, with the sentence: "The heart which opens up becomes broader and reacher"
Isn't that nice that after such a long time we at least start to really "share" with each other our innermost thoughts some of us may have since a long time in their minds? (--this time I did not forget to type the ? mark) That in itself is a good sign, a progress, in my opinion, which shows that we have somehow grown out from the Kindergarden of life into fully responsible adults who think for themselves and share their own thoughts and convictions freely without fear also with others. We still have somehow some problems to "accept" or should I rather say let them just "be", the thoughts and writings of others, and respect, love and apreciate the person who may share them with us still, for that what they really "are" (Which I hope don't have to explain to you here...). But I am confident that this childish or unexperienced attitude of some of us will surily also change over the time. Just remember what Hari always says "We are all one" whatever that may mean. So somehow we sit here in this world, God's creation we are all a creative member off, in this forum, all in the same boat, so let us take care of us together so that this our all "Harimedia boat" may not drown one day living us all drifting away in dispair in this great "ocean of repeated birth and death".

Image - Top-shareware.net
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Bravo
Harsi your "cultured" hipocrit answers amaising me more and more.
[Actually not amaising anymore]
Your photos abviously showing who is real freak.
In 1998 you got 20 people who was apset.
Oh... wath a tragedy... somebody dared to opose to rascaldom and hearthlessnes of GBC s.
Oh how many people 20!!!!!
wath a shock!!!!!
Poor Harshi,it must be very painful to your hearth.

Hey... and wath i suposed to do according your twisted morality?
If you knew better way why you yourself didnt anything to stop the "burking mad people".
ANd actualy i should have to do more against that stupid people.

I got thousand letters from people who was grateful to me so much.
In that time i did the most appropriate thing wich was very needed
for thousand s,but you will not understand that, dont try.
But wath has this to do with this case.

Althought Prajalpaseeker seems understood the point and as he wrote, lamented very much that Hari leaved ISCON, and said that he suffered because of it since he lost the
real powerfull suport ,but i dont believe hi ,he is pure hipokrit,
You know why?
since He asked forgivness to harimeda people and in the same letter he again ofended Hari
And you considering this cultured?

By the way if one is not realy stupid and more then that mentaly seek will he come to other persons web site and try to insult him?

Blaming me in this case you are showing that you yourself doesnt have any internal culture although externaly you are writing good wards.

The guy offending Hari not you he asked forginvness to Harimedia people but not to Hari, you who realy wasnt at all insulted ,wich is abvious from your letters. forgiving him.
This is your cultur?
Amaising!!!!

This is your understanding of cultur.If you think that when i call this kind of people stupid, this is unculter, then wath you will say when Prabhupad call most of the population of warld rascals ,caws ,camels and so on .......

it seem that you either don t want to see wath Prarajalpaseeker is doing or you are also from same vegetable -garden as he is.

If he is realy sincere he should ask forgivnes from one whom he offended not you who doesnt care at all.

This isue becoming very boring so i expressed wath i feeled
and that all .
P.s The ward stupid means the person who have hard time
to understand simple things,and when it used it means nothing more then that.{The similar explanation as it was explained
by some the ward falen.}Zombi means the one who doesnt want
to have his own life his own thoughts his own understanding and so on but living under the order of others.

So i personall tousand times thankfull to Hari for all.

And since you are trying to offend without any reason i just realy think that you are realy STUPID and Seek person,[as you tryed to explain wath falen means i want to explain wath stupid means it just means the person who have hard time to understand simple truth]
You need real healing.
P.S
As far about money afcourse there must be tons of anviois people
who will concocte storyes to make bad names .
For your attention In France there was a meeting with GBC and Hari , they[GBCs} all agreed that they dont have any pretence to Hari and wrote a paper and signed it,i was personaly there
and there was more then 20 people from Iscon.
So wath you can say more.]

IF YOU REALY WANT TO ASK FORGIVNESS , THEN ASK FORGIVNESS FROM HARI for your own benefit.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
harsi

Re: !

Post by harsi »

Nanda-grama wrote:I want to tell a litle about Kamalamala (I hope he will forgive me). In his flat there is big beautiful altar and wonderful Radha-Krishna and marvellous atmosphere. He specially moves to S-Peterburg from Moscow in Saturdays in order to do lectures for people. I think he has deep connection with Divine.
When I read his "comments" or rather insults to a certain person here, although this person beged allready his pardon to those "of us" ("One of Us" ~ Hari) who may feel somehow uneasy or are upset about his ussage of words, which for him are meant just as a description of how he may see or vallue something according to the understanding, philosophy and spiritual and social conclusions he may have reached, then one could say somehow nothing else about this than that it is a stupendous and arrogant stupidity and a disrespect of "all of us" or those "of us" who may just want to communicate and exchange or share our own ideas and understanding of things in this forum among each other.

In 1998 when Kamalamala wrote a similar comment and shared it in Com with "all of us" and all swamis and leaders he considered to be the receiver of his insults, I addresed myself imediately to all those receivers and begged pardon for his uncontrolled anger wich resulted in those insulting words he was using in his letter. About 20 people wrote back expressing to me their great concern and thanked me for writing to them. With such comments and ussage of words you can do to someone dear to you the greatest disservice since everyone who may read this comments may think what kind of person is this who associates with such uncultured freaks, this sounds and is very unatractive to me.

Nanda-grama wrote: But you want to know about rules and it is already "sectarian's" question. In general, curiosity is the main reason of your questions.
That sounds to me as if curiosity should be considered a bad or unwanted word or somehow "sectarian". Then why ask questions at all, what should be in your understanding a good reason of asking some questions here?

Nanda-grama wrote:I think about Hari more as about good friend, not "guru". But he teaches me, I learn from him.
I dont know what you consider a "guru" to be but according to the general understood understanding and spiritual culture of ancient India a "guru" can or should be considered someone one can or should indeed "learn (something) from". And if one has also a friendly relation with such a person than that is considered to be even better and more favorable for the exchange and sharing of knowledge. Just read in this connection what was the relationship among Arjuna and Krishna as mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita. So what is or should be the actual problem?
harsi

Post by harsi »

Gaura-vani wrote:8) DEAR HARSI ! I GET NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ! WE-WE-WE-WE-WE-WE-WE-WE-WE-WE. WHY NOT I -I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I.
Its indeed not so easy to understand that we all are living in communion with each other in this world we are all co-creating, although we are in our essence all individualls similar to the Supreme One, by wathever name you may want to call that or this Supreme entities. Or like Hari would surely say "There is only one of us." In this Us-ness "WE" all share communion with each other so why should we therefore not love and appreciate each other or "us" for that what we all really may "be," indiferently what some "of us" may share sometimes with all of "us" here. What do you think my dear spiritual brother? :wink:

Image - http://www.brotherhood-online.de
harsi

Post by harsi »

Kristina wrote:When you don`t want to adapt what Krsna can give you, then go on "licking on the outside bottle". Prabhupada said that we should cry out for God.
That may be true, Prabhupada may have indeed said and written quite a lot about God. But thats Prabhupada, what does or should that have to do with me and my personal understanding of the Supreme?

Kristina wrote:When you go on wishing to wish to give pleasure to Him and follow the examples of Krsnas`truthfull Devotees, do you mean nothing will change in life. Yes, gradually everything changes because one will become more and more connected to Krsnas Internal Potency, Radharani, and realises ones own potency to love.
I understand, but what makes you so sure that this "process" you are describing may really work the way you may desire it too? What is in your understanding a "truthfull devotee" of Krishna? Why only of Krishna, and not the other divine entities as well, Krishna may be an Integral Part of? Some consider Krishna to be an avatar of Vishnu, some consider him to be a great historic personality, so on what should one base ones belief or spiritual understanding? What you write here seems to be a lot of what you may have written or heard from others, but what about you, what is your opinion or understanding of all of this?

Kristina wrote:Prabhupada said that only someone without doubts can become Godconscious.

"Prabhupada said" indeed a lot of interesting things, he was without a doubt a learned man and great devotee of the Lord. That was our dear Srila Prabhupada whose books and purports I am also reading sometimes although I must admit that I am not doing it so often as a few years ago. Times are changing and ones spiritual understanding grows and changes during the course of time as well.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

I AM SURE THAT HARIS TEACHING PURELY REPRESENTING LORD CHAITANYAS WAY OF SPIRITUALITY.
AND SINCE PRABHUPAD ALSO WANTED TO PRESENT HIS WAY OF LORD CHAITANYAS TEACHING
IN ESSENCE
THEY ARE THE SAME.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Gaura-vani wrote:I USUALLY THINK NOTHING, MY DEAR HARSI.
Image - Mindless Self Indulgence (Band Links and Photos)

"Das Leben ist schön. Der Tod ist friedvoll. Scherereien bereitet nur der Übergang." ~ Isaak Asimov

(Engl. "Life is beautiful. Death is peacefull. To worry is just about the transition"
So some thinking may still be required. But I guess you and your wife left or would like to lieve that to the guru parampara and Srila Prabhupada. Than good luck! But you should not be surprised where you may be afterwords, after you may awake from that "sleep".

We are dicussing here in a public forum and as such we can share here freely any image or quotation fom the Net we may like and "think" it would fulfill our purpose. Indeed "Brotherhood of Man" is a famous pop band from the '70-ies. But I shared their image with you more because of the text and it's connotation. In this connection I am a "follower" of Seneca who said: "Lang ist der Weg durch Lehren, kurz und erfolgreich durch Beispiele." ( eng. Long is the road through teaching, short and successfull by examples.) But in your case either way did not worked well for me. So just "Let it Be" like the Beatles would say...
___

"We do not know where death awaits us:
So let us wait for it everywhere.
To practice death is to practice freedom.
A man who has learned how to die
Has unlearned how to be a slave." ~ Michel de Montaigne
Last edited by harsi on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
harsi

Post by harsi »

I had in mind more what the connotation of the sentence "Brotherhood of Man" may imply to you and others on this forum than the popular great hits from the seventies of this music band. But somehow I was missunderstood by you.

But what I could say to you using the words of Winston Churchill is: "Lache nicht über die Dummheit anderer, sie könnte deine Chance sein."
(Don't laugh about the foolishness of others, it could be your chance) With my sentence "... awake from that "sleep", I meant the "sleep" of death and not that of Prabhupada's teachings which I appreciate quite also, although I may interpret them sometimes for me as I may understand them.
Last edited by harsi on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

DEAMONS MEANS THE ONES WHO HATE DEMIGODS
FOR EXAMPLE who HATE LORD INDRA.

PLEASE DONT ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER
HARSHI IS DOING A GOOD JOB
ALTHOUGHT HIS SENCE OF JUSTICE IS REALY QUESTIONABLE
LET HIM DO WATH HE LIKE TO DO
ACTUALY I PERSONALY LIKE HIS PICTURES AND PHOTOS
IT MAKE THE LETTER MORE ALIFE
AND IT IS ALSO SPIRITUAL SINCE THE WHOLE WARLD IS SPIRITUAL
ONLY DIFFERENT ENERGYES.
iT DEPENDS FROM ANGLE OF VEW
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

TODAY IS DURGA PUJA

THE DAY WHEN LORD RAMACHANDRA AND LAKSHMANA

GOT BENEDICTION FROM MOTHER DURGA

TO PUNISH THE DEMON RAVANA and all other hipocrits.
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:THE WHOLE WARLD IS SPIRITUAL ONLY DIFFERENT ENERGYES. IT DEPENDS FROM ANGLE OF VEW
An interesting angle of vision. Indeed in 1998 many of Hari's or Harikesa Swami's companions or "godbrothers", how this people are commonly called in that certain society must have though in a similar way. From their angle of vision and their understanding of what Prabhupada tought them, the way they treated the case of "Harikesa Swami" must have been just the proper consequence of how they understood Prabhupadas teachings. And after reading your many comments here and listening to Hari in his broadcasted lectures one could have the impression that they were just right with that what they were doing. Of course one can argue about the how but the why seems quite clear to me. Hari is not teaching and presenting the teachings of Prabhupada nor his spiritual conclusions. His philosphy is somehow still in the making and who knows were it will end. That should not be understood as a vallue judjement or something like that rather as how I understand it all. I am often very surprised and appreciate his great common sense and logic in his lectures and writings.

But what he often says therein could be interpreted as not really that what one may have read or heared from Prabhupada and his lineage of teachers. Of course one could argue why Prabhupada should be the right example anyway for the understanding and interpretation of spiritual knowledge? But those who are living and associating with the society and "institution" he founded might say why not? We "believe" in Prabhupada and the way he tought us, like Gaura-vani and Kristina would surely say. "Go away, leave, (be-) cause we believe." Thus it can be all traced back at the end to ones personal belief or faith in God, Krishna, or this or that teacher of spirituality. So what can be done? The proper consequence is to start another society of people wherein you can present and share your understanding of spirituality freely without any hindrance by those who always would like to compare what you may say with this or that "guru" or spiritual teacher, doing it with similar minded people who share your "angle of vision", who like you and your understanding and interpretation of spirituality and the divine or God. And I think that is what Hari is doing right now.

And the personality cult some of you may present here in your comments is also not the way Prabhupada or the "Hindu" culture may understand the dissemination of spiritual knowledge by it's teachers.
Last edited by harsi on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

EVEN IN ORDINARY MUNDANE PEOPLES GROUP NOBODY WILL
DEAL IN SUCH A WAY AS THAT GUYS WAS DOING.
yOU WASNT THERE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING HOW YOU DARING TO APROVE QRUALTY OF THE MAD PEOPLE.

HOW GERMANS SUPPORTED AND
JUSTIFYED FASISM AND HITLER IN SECOND WARLD WAR TIME.

HITLER ALSO HAD HIS ANGLE OF VEW.AND BY THE WAY RAVANA ALSO
bUT NOW GERMANS CHANGED

WATH HARI IS DOING AND SAYING IS 100% CLEAR MUCH CLEARER THEN PRABHUPADS TEACHING AND ANY HINDU TEACHINGS
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT IS YOUR BRAIN PROBLEM,
WATH YOU THINK YOU SHOULD PRESENT
FROM YOUR NAME ,NOT AS A DECLARATION.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:WATH HARI IS DOING AND SAYING IS 100% CLEAR MUCH CLEARER THEN PRABHUPADS TEACHING AND ANY HINDU TEACHINGS.
What I just wanted to say is that what Hari's companions "did" ones to him could be understood somehow also as a new chance in disguise for him and not as the devil in disguise as some may think. I was not arguing or comparing that what Hari teaches with anybody or anything, I just shared with you how I understand it from my personal "angle of vision".
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

MY ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WATH YOU REALY MEAN,
ONLY THING I UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU JUST TRYING TO APROVE THEM, , IN YOUR COUNTRY I THINK THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO EVEN DARING TO
APROVE HITLER.

WHEN ONE DOESNT FEEL THE PAIN OF OTHERS HE CAN APROVE ANY AGRESORS
bUT THIS IS NOT AT ALL GOOD SIMPTOMS
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.