Mystics

The place where members can exchange as they like between themselves. A kind of sidewalk cafe for spiritualists.
kamalamala1

Mystics

Post by kamalamala1 »

Everybody have some capacity for mysticism on some level .
intuintion is frist step into mysticism.
We are living in a such a wanderful time when evrybody (ecsept sects) begin to believe in there own power and capacites.
On the russian tv there now dayes many good shows wich is descovering the real spiritual Mystical capasityes of people.
Since it is in russain i just choused on episod where an american really good guy shows his mystical capasaty,he is without having a look to the
faimous lady singer telling everything about her.
I think it is interesting.
Harshi have a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWruV84yGng
harsi

Re: Mystics

Post by harsi »

This man in the video has definitelly some superhuman abilities, but I think, Kamalamala, you are mistaken when you view this man who displays his psychic capacities to an audience on Russian TV to be a mystic. In my understanding a mystic is someone who is able to make contact to the will of God in the way Jeanne d'Arc for example did, in the Christian history, or Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in the Vaishnava tradition. Of course there are also people who are able to show their super human power in the way in which some Indian man can materialize Vibhuti ashes, or gold, in their palms out of nothing. For the general public this people are considered also to be a kind of mystics. I personally see no use in this kind of show, although I like the way how Jesus for example transformed water into wine or made all kinds of similar superhuman feats in order to show the power of god and his ability to connect to that power of the Supreme. Caitanya did this as well.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

YOur deffinition of mysticism is not so corect.
There are planty of miistics who help people like Edgar Cayce and bolgarian Blind lady Vanga.
They helped thousands.
Lord Chaitanya is somebody who is much beyond then mistic althought that also he was deffenatly
BECAUSE AWARNESS OF GOD AND GODS CANNOT BE WITHOUT MISTICISM
ALl our life was complitly mistical when we tryed to propogate spiritualism at least some part of it and KGB was percecuting us.And book destributers had so many mistical events in there life.
even wath doing curch all there activity issue is complitly mistical althought they maybe dont know.
This guy have a divine motivation.
And motivation is qaunt
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:YOur deffinition of mysticism is not so corect.
My understanding is in line with this Kamalamala. See: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/571823/Sufism

A mystic is a person who achieves mystical experience or an apprehension of divine mysteries, especially intuitive understanding; perception on a direct and immediate level.

Mystics believe that their experiences disclose the existence of an extrasensory dimension of reality: phenomena whose existence cannot be detected through sense perception become apparent during mystical experience. Mystics differ radically, however, in their claims about extrasensory realities. Ancient and Hellenistic philosophers offered three examples of the reality of the extrasensory: the numbers and mathematical formulas of Pythagoras; the forms (or “ideas”) of Plato and the universals (substantial and accidental forms) of Aristotle; and the Stoic concept of the lekton, or “saying.” Thus, a number or a mathematical formula exists or is true objectively, whether or not it is known by any person. It is an intelligible or thinkable reality, though not a sensible or perceptible one." ...>

mysticism : The practice of religious ecstasies (religious experiences during alternate states of consciousness), together with whatever ideologies, ethics, rites, myths, legends, and magic may be related to them.

"The term mystic is derived from the Greek noun mystes, which originally designated an initiate of a secret cult or mystery religion. In Classical Greece (5th–4th century bce) and during the Hellenistic Age (323 bce–330 ce), the rites of the mystery religions were largely or wholly secret. The term mystes is itself derived from the verb myein (“to close,” especially the eyes or mouth) and signified a person who kept a secret. Early Christianity appropriated the technical vocabulary of the Hellenistic mysteries but later disavowed secrecy, resulting in a transformation of the meaning of mystes. In subsequent Christian usage, mystes, or mystic, referred to practitioners of doctrinally acceptable forms of religious ecstasy. ...>

Origin of the word mystic
via Latin from Greek mustikos, from mustēs mystery initiate; related to muein to initiate into sacred rites, In Middle English, the noun meant "symbolic meaning, interpretation" (early 14c.).

from Greek mystikos "secret, mystic, connected with the mysteries," from mystes "one who has been initiated" (see mystery (n.1)). Meaning "pertaining to occult practices or ancient religions" first recorded 1610s.

"mystical Islamic belief and practice in which Muslims seek to find the truth of divine love and knowledge through direct personal experience of God. It consists of a variety of mystical paths that are designed to ascertain the nature of humanity and of God and to facilitate the experience of the presence of divine love and wisdom in the world.

Islamic mysticism is called taṣawwuf (literally, “to dress in wool”) in Arabic, but it has been called Sufism in Western languages since the early 19th century. An abstract word, Sufism derives from the Arabic term for a mystic, ṣūfī, which is in turn derived from ṣūf, “wool,” plausibly a reference to the woollen garment of early Islamic ascetics. The Sufis are also generally known as “the poor,” fuqarāʾ, plural of the Arabic faqīr, in Persian darvīsh, whence the English words fakir and dervish.

Though the roots of Islamic mysticism formerly were supposed to have stemmed from various non-Islamic sources in ancient Europe and even India, it now seems established that the movement grew out of early Islamic asceticism that developed as a counterweight to the increasing worldiness of the expanding Muslim community; only later were." ...>

"Early Christianity was a religion of the spirit that expressed itself in the heightening and enlargement of human consciousness." "The mystical aspect of early Christianity finds its fullest expression, however, in the letters of Paul and The Gospel According to John. For Paul and John, mystical experience and aspiration are always for union with Christ." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

Only stupideness on this pages!!!!!!!!! Live your own lives, nice and peaceally, try to love and to help your dears and leave all this nonsenses!
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

:010
Jee you know citing different sources especially dictionaries is not impress me at all i usually dont care much
what some unknown to me people defining there or here.

In soviet time communists had there own point of view and made tons of the books with their definitions.
Common sense usually for me is much more important and it is really works in our relations much more then all kind of dictionary definitions.\
harsi

Post by harsi »

You are right, Kamalamala, :004 using ones common sense in all circumstances is best. The proof is "my" last comment above. "Someone" dear to me must have taken the opportunity to express in this forum her view and understanding on this issue in a moment where I left the computer while still conncted to Har :004 imedia forum...
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

In the vedic litarature it is stated that ones who neglect or drag down Gods there are demons.
By the way demons doesnt mean they dont have religion as we see on the example of Hiranyakashipu or Ravana.
And that doesnt mean that they can not be spiritualists.
The main there chracteristic they are against Lord Indra and Gods. :D
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Vajra

Post by Vajra »

She is far out lady!!!!!