economic crisis-what is it?

The place where members can exchange as they like between themselves. A kind of sidewalk cafe for spiritualists.
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

Dear people of harimedia!
TV tells about economic crisis every day, all world is full to overflowing alarm and anxiety about the future. Hari in his last broadcast also spoke about it very expressively.
Does somebody of us can share his life's experience-how he personally feels this crisis, what changes in his life, what difficulties come to him and how he
deals with it? May be, it will help other people in their same problems...
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

All people speak about problems of economic crisis, but it is astonishingly that when I asked somebody of my friends: "how do you feel this crisis in your life? Do what changes happen in your life? Do you have some real difficulties?"- they answed me:" Indeed, I am well. I only feel psychological pressure." They have insignificant decrease of their incomes, but it doesn't influence on their level of life. But I know that some people even grow rich now. Many experts in magic arts have big incomes presently here in Russia. Many rich people want to be their clients now when feel fear and uncertainty in future of own bisness. If we will exclude frank deceivers who gets rich on another's misfortune, this"magic experts" have something what helps other people.
I think that the prosperity of people proceeds from their own consciousness, and external conditions influence only when they are resonant with consiousness of people. What happens now? Some politicians and a few most rich people of the world
organized this crisis, one of them ruins others, somebody richs very much by it. But they act by means of usual people. When people hear about this crisis every day, on every step, they feel fear,they panicly sell their shares and so on. And fear is that emotion which blocks 1 chakra of man. 1 chakra is responsible for prosperity of man. People with blocked 1 chakra began to lose their positions in bisness. I think it is what happens now.
Can somebody tell his opinion about it?
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
harsi

Re: economic crisis-what is it?

Post by harsi »

I dont no what the economic situation is in Russia but here in Germany the situation is as such that one is expecting the worst recession and economic crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930's. Some people in the USA write already about the collapse of capitalism. Today in the TV news they brought the news that the German government will invest 50 billion euros as a stimulus package to the German economy, the greatest such investment since the Second World War. A few weeks before the government put into law a 500 billion euros bail-out plan to protect the German banks from going bancrupt, something similar the American government did with 700 billion dollars.

The German car industry is selling worldwide 30 percent fewer cars because the people keep their money back and dont buy so much new cars. Now the German government made a law to protect the car industry and its employees. If someone decides to buy a new car and gives away his more than 9 year old car to certain companies for scrap, he gets a paycheck from the German state worth 2500 euros. In this way he doesn't have to pay personally so much money for the new car he is buying. Mercedes and Opel closed down for a few weeks their car production and were sending their few thousand employees home because they had to much unsold cars. During this period of 6 to 8 weeks they get payd much less for staying at home.

I personally lost my job two month ago also, and must say the amount of money you get from the social inssurance is indeed much less that the sallary I had before and you must adapt to the new situation although your expenses are the same as before. And here in Germany it is also very difficult to get a job directly from a certain company. The companies are used to lend or borrow people from certain office companies (Zeitarbeit = jobs in time, germ. ) who only employ you for lending you to other companies who need more people for a certain period of time. When the job is done you can go and your boss tries to find another company for you where you can go to work. He gets paid for your work from the companies you are working, and in this way he maintains himself and the people he engages in his office.

I, as a craftsman, was working for 5 such companies in the last three years who were lending me to more than 12 other companies during this time. You get payed much less than the people who were directly employed in the past by this companies although you are doing the same work. When I think back, I would perhaps have never gave up my job, I was engaged in in 1986 when I went to the Hare Krishna temple, would I had known than what the job situation would be now. But perhaps than I would also not know that much I know now. In this way there is also a good site to every situation you may find yourself in life.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Nanda-grama wrote:1 chakra is responsible for prosperity of man. People with blocked 1 chakra began to lose their positions in business. I think it is what happens now.
Thats interesting. Which chakra should be responsible for ones prosperity in life and why?
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

What you wrote about the situation in Germany and with your job is so sad! It seems to me, now Moscow is most safe place...
Do you really know nothing about chakras?
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

I can't quickly tell all about chakras(you should read several Cyndi Dale's books for it and many other books)
But I can tell how I see it. A soul places in a body as in a car, isn't it? The chakra's sistem is like a computer of this car with it's memory and programs. The chakras are like files where an information about different aspects of life places. The file of 1chakra have the information about our ability to survive in this world. If somebody has an access to this files he can change incorrect programs. He can push on necessary push-buttons and his life will change by his desire. It very inspires me! I practise in it a little.
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

My husband and I had personal economic crisis several times( and in comparison with it today's worlds crisis is simply misunderstanding:) ). It was heavy time and nobody could help us then. We were forced to recollect that our reality proceeds from us, that we are mightly creative beings. We were forced to look attentively on our thoughts, fears and uncertainty in ourselves. And now I understand that this shocks helped me to get free from that unnecessary things which I didn't make up my mind to leave before, and it helped me to find new resources in myself and in my world.
Nowdays people lose their job, but it means that they have many new possibilitles! I am sure each of us has some talent which was hided before, he has something unique that he can offer other people and can be very valuable for them. I want to say that such difficult time is suitable for deliverance from old form of activity and for search of new possibilities.
Sati

Post by Sati »

The most unpleasent thing i see in this crisis - is how people loose thier self respect because of fear to loose money. Bosses speculate on crisis and try to make people work more and pay them less or even dont pay at all and people tolerate that because of fear. I have lost my job during this crisis - and they cheated me at the end. Now i can be proud - my feeling of self respect did cost me 2000 euro a month :mrgreen:
Ofcourse, i know all the subjective existencial reasons - why did it happened to me... but crisis - yeah! great! now i have time for so many extremely valuable things...much better then that job... but my poor father has to feed me and my son - thats not great...so i am looking for job...one more time i got a client that wanted me to make short political movies... well - i hate political and economical theme... i can engage but really hate... but i was really thinking "well... crisis ... so hard to find job ...i need to agree and do that disgusting thing"
Finally i didnt agree - untolerably stinks ... but ... my poor father again... and i see so many people who loose thier faces ... may be they dont have such a good father!!! He started to understand me and we spend much time together - like never before. He even saied that i am good enough!!! we have time to pay attention to each other with my son... not always its easy if not to say more... but we both need it so much.... we play and have fun a lot.
i see how people are divided now - half of them loose themselves and half enormously grow - learn to live in the present, learn to trust God, become more close, more loving to each other...( like my father).
Its a good catalyst for all of us... fear or love - choose just now!! :017 otherwise tomorrow there would be collaps - there would be no more potato chips in the supermarket!!! :twisted:
i am joking ofcourse... i understand how it is serious - i am just very very tired of 33 years of fear... thats why i quit.
:006
harsi

Post by harsi »

Nanda-grama wrote:What you wrote about the situation in Germany and with your job is so sad! It seems to me, now Moscow is most safe place...
Do you really know nothing about chakras?
I dont worry to much about my job situation. Germany has a very good social system and the state maintains financially everyone who somehow or other is in need of money to maintain himself and his family. This solidarity principle, written in the German constituation where the majority takes care of the financial needs of those who due to certain circumstances are in need of it is a very good principle. It protects you from having to ask for financial help from your family and friends.

You are taken care of financially by the state, you get enough money for paying the rent of your apartment, the bill for heating it during wintertime, its enough money for buying food for yourself and your family, however long it takes to get a new job and maintain yourself personally. Of course it is not enough that you can save something but enough that you can maintain your car with it. A social system which many states in the world are copying. Of course some people who don't want to work at all are using it also for living their life at the expenses of the majority of the citizens of the state who are maintaining this social solidarity system by paying for it with the taxis the state is taking from them and the companies in the economy. But the state has now also taken care of that this is not possible so much as during the '70 '8o and '90, the time during which the German economy was still at the top of the world.

About the chakras I was indeed not so much informed. I was reading ones somewhere that they represent some kind of energy centers for the spiritual energy to flow through the body, I didnt knew that they have some influence on my economic wellbeing as a citizen of a certain state in this world. Thats new to me, but you can always learn something new if you are open to it.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

There is funny and useful exersise for 1 chakra. It helps to attract more money. It helped me when I changed my profession and began all from nought. It also helped some my friends.
So, some people work only for money and feel an aversion to their work. Others very like their work and feel such inspiration that begin to think that they don't need a pay. Some spiritual people generally are shy to think about money. In all this cases an exchange and mutuality between a man and "energy of prosperity" was infringed.
So, 1) try to relax
2) imagine most small coin in your paim, look it's picture, feel it's weight, temperature, smell
3)increase it, imagine many coins, take a big cup in order to not let fall them, count it roughly
4)change it on paper money, look a picture, listen it's crunch, feel a smell and touch it on your paim
5)increase it, imagine many batchs of money, take a tray for it, count
6)buy something by this money and enjoy it!
7)roll up all this things in small gold point and put it in your body. Move it from any place of your body in the place between your legs(I don't know how to write it in English-it is a place of the enter for 1 chacra).
8 ) make this point transparent and let out gold light through this point from you -to down as a skirt and by implulses
9)imagine a stream of abundance which revolves in universe, let it go through your body, look- in what place it comes to you:
if in your crown(7chakra)- you think money are a God's blessing
if in a forehead(6)- your money are only dreams
if in a throat(5)-you more speak about money
if in a heart or hands(4)- you think money came together with love of other people, perhaps, you are not sure that you deserve this love
if in a stomach(3)- you try to attract money by your will-power
if in a bottom of stomach(2)-you can try to get money by your emocional strain-
so,let it go in the place of 1chakra
10)let it go out from your body in this chakra by which you want to give back your energy, your skill to universe:
(continuation is in next post)
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

the continuation:
...if you are a nice wife(or a husband!) and money came to you by your partner- let it go out in 2 chakra
-if you are a leader(a manager) or an accountant, or somebody who is connected with some analises-in 3
-if you are a doctor or are occupied with charity-in 4
-if you are an artist or a musician, or a speaker, or you earn by nice intercourse with people-in 5
-if you are a teacher-in 6
-if you want to be "paid guru"-in 7
12)let this energy go through you, make a round somewhere in universe and again return to you. Enjoy!
Does somebody know some more anti-crisis's recipes? :)
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Yesterday I asked one man: what do you feel in the time of this crisis? He answed: I depend on Krishna, not on the crisis.
It was good answer! And his business is really well.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Its a common answer by someone who somehow or other is identifying himself as a "servant" of Krishna. But what does it really mean? Does it really mean anything? What does this man really knows about Krishna, if anything at all? The only thing he knows is what he may have read somewhere or heared by someone speaking about this "historical" personality known to us as Krishna and that some people identify this person with the "Supreme Personality of Godhead." So what does this has to do with having faith in the Divinity and divine spiritual reality in times of crises? This divine reality could be something completely new to us or something our mind could not even imagine. So having faith in it, or him, or them, pick your divinity according to your choice, could be for sure something good in times of crisis, something which could support us and give us a feeling that we are not alone. This could empower us to move forward and help us overcome the problems and difficult situations we may face in life.
harsi

Re: !

Post by harsi »

Nanda-grama wrote:There is funny and useful exersise for 1 chakra. It helps to attract more money. It helped me when I changed my profession and began all from nought. It also helped some my friends.
So, 1) try to relax
2) imagine most small coin in your paim, look it's picture, feel it's weight, temperature, smell, write it in English-it is a place of the enter for 1 chacra).
There is also the understanding explaind by some people in their books that their is in you a subconscious mind where all you desires, dreams and wishfull thinking is deposited. The more you think in a positive way of a certain desire you whish to become fulfilled the more is there a chance that one day your dream will become true. The tehnique described there is that one should walk trough life with the believe that your desire is already fullfiled and thus you will see the result fulfilled by "the universe" for you, as some describe it, when you dont expect it. Imagination is a good beginning in this for when you cannot even imagine something for you to happen it will most surily not happen at all. Thus it may have helped you also through your chakra exercise.
Nanda-grama wrote:So, some people work only for money and feel an aversion to their work. Others very like their work and feel such inspiration that begin to think that they don't need a pay. Some spiritual people generally are shy to think about money.
If we like it or not without doing something meaningfull wherefrom we get some income for our maintanance there is no chance that we can fulfill our financial dreams at all. I did not made the experience that so called spiritual people are somehow shy to think about getting paid for their work. And many of us "former devotees" as some identify themselfs with, were in the past in some way engaged in making money for the maintanance of some temple community, the guru or whatever your 'devotional service' or motivation may have been. Some sold or "distributed" books on the street, or sold like me and many others here in Germany for many years oil paintings which were painted by artists in Hongkong, from one shop or company to the other, mostly direct to their owners. You were buying them very cheaply and were selling them most expensive as beeing painted by German artists or from some other countries in Europe. So the only thing what counted was how much money you could get, which you gave than at the end of the week, to your temple president for maintaining the financial needs of the community you were belonging too.

Some of us were "collecting" as it was called, up to one million German Marks per year in this way. So we were not shy of getting money, we only somehow had the strange understanding that by 'cheating' people in that way we were doing them, their soul, a spiritual favour by helping to maintain with their money 'Krishna's temple", 'His devotees', and 'His society". Thus it was considered to be a for them unknown performed "devotional service". We thought we were thus engaged and were "making spiritual progress" in "bhakti" translated in "our books" as "devotional service". Although bhakti actually means only "devotion" and not "seva" or service. But somehow this two different sanskrit terms became "all one" in our understanding and the understanding of "the founder" of the "spiritual institution" we were all 'members' at that time...
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

(it is inaccurate quotation)
The woman-an expert in psychology and in bioenergy-taught me this exercise 8 yeas ago. Of course, she uses the knowledge of regularities of mentality(she is professional psychologist) and of this phenomen -a display of that things in our life which we imagined very clearly. She also uses a knowledge about the flow of energy through a body , but what I like in this exercise- it is made very easily and pleasant. I knew nothing about chakras when did it at the first time. But after it my economic situation changed itself. And it repeated many times. Therefore I don't interest very much how and why it works, I see that it works! I offered it here in hope that it could help some more somebody.
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.