About an interesting idea someone had for H2O2 uses

A place to deposit any information that you feel will be valuable for the members of the forums. This can be published articles, facts or data, or links to interesting places. The adminstrators of this forum take no responsibility for the content of anything posted here, or in any of the other forums.
Hari
Site Admin

About an interesting idea someone had for H2O2 uses

Post by Hari »

Article:

Hydrogen Peroxide And the Power of Oxygenation

Bill Munro

The importance of oxygen (or "vitamin O"), is definitely overlooked by many people seeking improved health and well-being, including us! Don and I both came down with colds that lasted about three days each. We ended up talking to Bill Munro on unrelated matters regarding a sign ordinance he was having a lot of fun contesting, when he reminded us about "huffing" peroxide.
We had neglected getting into a routine such as the one Bill uses. After our conversation last week, we have kept our small "spray bottle" filled with 3% peroxide near the bathroom sink as a reminder to "huff" the solution several times each day as an adjunct to the vitamin C, oregano oil and plague formulas we were already taking. The peroxide kicked in the recovery processes and we recovered from our colds in record time. We are continuing to "huff" peroxide several times a day because it's energizing and it helps to keep blood oxygen levels high"”a result that benefits the body in many ways. We hope our readers are equally inspired by Bill Munro's own testimonies because it is so inexpensive and easy to improve health and vitality with hydrogen peroxide.

Hydrogen peroxide is the most over looked chemical used by man. New uses of it are coming to light every day. Bad bugs, be they in your garden or your body, cannot live in oxygen rich environments.

At 69 years old my muscles were so tight that to get out of bed I would lay on my stomach and back out on to the floor and push down on the bed in order to stand up. I knew there had to be something to correct this bad situation but I didn't yet know what it was.

Oxygen therapy

One morning while having coffee with a friend, I noticed he had brought a small stack of books with him. Being curious, I asked if I could look at the books. The one that stood out to me was "O2xygen Therapies."

As I was scanning it, it became more interesting to me. I asked him if I could take it home. It was a week before I returned the book. By then I was convinced that hydrogen peroxide was what I was looking for. It was now a question of how I was going to get it into my system.

The book gave three choices: 1) Put 8 to 10 drops in an 8 oz. cup and drink it four times a day; 2) add a pint of 35% in the bathtub and soak for one hour once a week and; 3) go to a doctor for intravenous infusion once a week.

None of these had any appeal to me. After a week or two I decided that the easiest and most efficient way was to inhale the 3% peroxide through my mouth to be absorbed by the lungs. I just happened to have a "nasal spray pump." I dumped the contents out, and put in the 3% peroxide as it comes from the drugstore.

Huffing peroxide

Now, how many times do I pump? I settled for one pump per inhale, and four times a day. That went on for about a month. As I was laying down for a short rest, I noticed that I was breathing freely. No forced inhale or exhale. That was the first thing that I noticed while inhaling the peroxide. I then changed the time when to inhale the peroxide. Now I inhale two times in the morning and two times at night. While deep inhaling I pump the pump as many times as I can, usually 8 to 10 pumps each inhale. Another thing I noticed was that I now slept all night with my mouth closed. I used to have heartaches that were very uncomfortable but not anymore.

My wife and I have been inhaling peroxide for 13 years now and have no colds, sore muscles, aches or pains. I take no medication or vitamins. I am almost 82 years old. My lungs don't give out when I work in my garden or do other things around the house. My house is 160 years old, so the work never stops. Peroxide keeps our oxygen blood count in the high 90s.

Other applications

I recently noticed a small melanoma on a particularly sensitive part of my body. Within two weeks of treating it with 3 percent peroxide, the little cancerous growth was gone.

One of the first people who began using peroxide the way I do was a very interesting case. He had low self-esteem. I found out that he was on kidney dialysis. I discussed the peroxide several times with him. Finally one day I went to his house with a nasal spray pump. He opened it and poured out the contents and filled it back up with 3% peroxide. He sprayed it into his mouth and into his lungs. It was clear he knew how to do it so I left.

Three days later I called him to see if anything had happened. He said that he could breath easier.

Four days later he called me. He was so excited all he could say was, "It's working. It's working."

I asked, "What did it do?"

He said he was waking up about an hour and a half before normal and that he was coughing up all the bad stuff that was in his lungs. Then he'd go back to bed and when he woke up, he had not felt that good in years. From that time on his spirit was always good and his voice was up beat.

A couple of people told me that after four or five years of using the peroxide they stopped. I asked why and both said they did not get sick and they didn't think it was working. You can make that judgment.

One friend of ours goes to the doctor for pacemaker check ups and the doctor tells him the peroxide will not help him but it will not do him any harm. He is using his second pacemaker. He has told me several times that if it were not for his inhaling the peroxide he would not be here today.

Nasal spray pump use

The nasal spray pump plays a big part in my use of peroxide. I use it to propel the peroxide into my lungs by spraying it into the back of my throat. I also spray my toothbrush to clean my teeth, to clean my glasses, spray minor cuts and scrapes, and wet postage stamps. Peroxide can be used as an aftershave tonic. Spray it on your face and rub it in. BE SURE you close your eyes when you spray your face. It will be uncomfortable if you don't. Peroxide may also be a factor in retarding aging.

I have an additional nasal pump that is full of distilled water and I use it to flush out my eyes when they feel a little dry. I spray my eyes and let the water drain down my cheeks. I wipe the water off my cheeks only, with a tissue. There are no chemicals in distilled water.

Gardening with hydrogen peroxide

This will be the most phenomenal article you will ever read. It deals with something as simple as H2O2 (Peroxide) and is harmless to all good things. I have been gardening for about 40 years and was wondering why bad bugs had to have a very specific pesticide to control them. I had been inhaling peroxide for aches, pains and allergies and it seemed to control all of them. Not having any source to go to for the information on how to use peroxide in the garden, I decided check it out on the trial-and-error method. I have never started a project where I knew how to get to the end, and this was no exception.

The beauty supply store would have the peroxide that I needed. The 40% peroxide cost about $2.50 a quart. I bought the least expensive they had, because I did not need any additives. Having no knowledge of what strength to use, I used 8% for my plants. They did not die so that is the strength I have used ever since.

If you have a small garden you will need a hand squeeze sprayer. A little peroxide goes a long way. My lot is about 100' by 85' and I use a six-gallon sprayer. I have it mounted on a 2-wheel handcart. The peroxide comes in several strengths, so the strength you start out with is not that important as long as the final strength is 8%. Peroxide should be kept out of the sun.

When you plant the seedlings dig the hole and spray it with peroxide using your hand sprayer. Wet it good and then wet the roots of the seedlings or small plant.

I don't use any commercial fertilizers. I have my own well so I have none of those chemicals the government uses in their water. When I prune the fruit trees, I put the trimmings in the chipper and add all the ashes from my wood burner and then till them into the garden in the fall. My garden is composting all year long. The grass clippings are used for the walkways between plants. I started out with clay; now the soil is black and soft.

Corn was the first plant that I used the peroxide on. I marked two rows off and every 12 inches made a hole about 2" or 3" deep. I put one kernel in each hole then poured about a third cup of 8% peroxide in each hole and covered them up. In 5 to 6 days the sprouts came up. Fourteen days later I repeated the process without the peroxide. They came up in 12 to 14 days. Fourteen days later I repeated what I did to the first corn planting adding the peroxide and they came up in 5 to 6 days. As the corn grew, the corn without the peroxide did not grow as well as the ones with peroxide.

I have noticed that the birds do not attack our ears of corn anymore, and I assume it is because there are no worms in our ears of corn. Birds can fly over our corn and know there are no worms in the corn. Do they have a sense that man does not have?

Acorn squash was next. They were planted without peroxide. After 3 or 4 leaves formed, the bugs made filigree of the leaves. One new leaf was untouched. I sprayed the plants with peroxide and as time went by, the plants sprouted new leaves. They produced several squash. I sprayed the plants after every rain. I planted turnips with no peroxide and the bugs over took them. I wet them down with peroxide and that stopped the bugs. I planted radishes and they grew bigger than golf balls, and had a mild but firm taste. I will be planting more radishes and carrots this year. Last year the turnips grew to 6" to 8" in diameter and were mild when cooked.

The next year I decided to try soaking the seeds before I planted them. I soaked them for three or four hours just before I planted them. The only seeds that did not survive the soaking were the navy beans "” they just slipped out of their skins.

The potatoes have been interesting. The first year I planted potatoes I planted them without soaking them but sprayed them after they came up. I wet them down (not soaking) after they were 6 or 8 inches tall. Then about three weeks later I just sprayed a mist over them. They had some very small holes in them but they produced good potatoes. The next year I soaked them before planting and misted them when they came up. Last year I had several self-sow potatoes. I transplanted them but used no peroxide on them and had no bugs. I have also had self-sow squash that came from plants that were peroxide grown and they were bug-free without using peroxide.

In 2002 I used one ounce of 40% peroxide per gallon of water. Just about every thing that was green was sprayed and the results were a big surprise to my wife and me. We had no mosquitoes or any other flying bugs in our yard. There were a few ladybugs but they were few and far between. I don't think the peroxide had anything to do with the ladybugs directly. However, the lack of bugs for them to eat would be my guess of why there were so few.

The vegetable that gave me the biggest problem was cabbage. I was determined to conquer the cabbageworm. Years ago I sprayed the cabbage plants with peroxide to no avail. This year I soaked the cabbage seeds before planting them. There were no signs of the bug until the cabbage plants were almost full grown, then I poured about a quarter of cup of 8% peroxide over the cabbage, letting it flow down into the layers of the leaves. That stopped the cabbage bugs.

This year I will use hydrogen peroxide more freely on every thing that is alive and green in my yard and garden.

Note: Bill may be contacted by email: land@landrights.com or his website: http://www.landrights.com

Safer and Healthier than Bleach

This was written by Becky Ransey of Indiana (a doctor's wife), and I want to share it with you. She was over recently for coffee and smelled the bleach I was using to clean my toilet and countertops. This is what she told me...

I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little ole bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store. What does bleach cost? My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors don't tell you about peroxide. Have you ever smelled bleach in a doctor's office? NO!!! Why? Because it smells, and it is not healthy! Ask the nurses who work in the doctor's offices, and ask them if they use bleach at home. They are wiser and know better!

Did you also know bleach was invented in the late 40's? It's chlorine, Folks! And it was used to kill our troops. Peroxide was Invented during WWI in the 20's. It was used to save and help cleanse the needs of our troops and hospitals. Please think about this.

1. Take one ca pful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe.) No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.

2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.

3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishcloth when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.

4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and bacteria.

5. I had fungus on my feet for years until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.

6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine but was healed by soaking in peroxide.

7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.

8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose into a tissue.

9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.

10. And of course, if You like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide-burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, fading, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually, so it's not a drastic change.

11. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.

12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.

13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors. There is no smearing, which is why I love it so much for this.

I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner!

This information really woke me up. I hope you gain something from it, too. Pass it on!