Learn to Become Psychic

A place where Harsi contributes links and information gathered from a variety of sources for the inspiration and evolution of all.
harsi

Learn to Become Psychic

Post by harsi »

Ezinearticles.com

Learn to Become Psychic
By Tova Houpt

Three years ago I was "awakened". Looking back, I think of it as being a natural progression of events and influences on my life that turned me "on" at the right moment. I am a psychic medium or channeler, which means that I energetically and spiritually connect to the divine energy source that is present in all things on this earth. You may be thinking, that's new age bogus mumbo jumbo. I beg you to consider what I am about to tell you, and to put some good long thought into the ideas I present here. No harm done.

Think of this earth on a scientific molecular level. The world and our universe is made up of many tiny atomic particles that are invisible to the human eye, but we know they exist because science has "proven" it so. What are atoms? How do they work? My very basic understanding of atoms are that they are energetic particles that in a matter of speaking work together on an electric energy field. If I'm misrepresenting information here, at least you get the gist of what I'm saying. Take anything, any person, any object and take it right down to the atomic and molecular level, it is all energy. Now imagine that energy being present inside of you. Picture in your mind's eye the body on a cellular level. All cells are made of atoms. More energy. Energy is what makes us alive. The human body runs on a sort of energetic form that we are still trying to uncover and understand. Apparently the human body also conducts electrical energy throughout the body, the brain and can be used to conduct energy (think of those cool electric balls they have at science fairs that can make your hair become electrically charged and stand on end-thus the human body conducts electric energy currents)

Now to take this idea further. If we can understand and acknowledge in scientific terms that the body and the world is made up of energy on some level or another, we can begin to "tap into" that energy field. What does tapping into mean? Some people know it as a form of body to body contact, say in the form of "energy healing" like reiki. A person "connects" to their own energy by simply focusing (or imaging) their personal energy flow outwards, into another human body. The energy in one body flows through the hands and into a human limb. If you've ever been electrocuted, it hurt, but you felt a shocking wave of electric current shoot through you momentarily. Reiki does not hurt, but the feeling is similar. Sometimes it can be intense, other times it is pleasant and gentle. Needless to say, human beings can access an energy field somewhere from deep inside of themselves and charge it outwards (and inwards depending on your preference).

Being psychically in tuned is somewhat similar on that note. A psychic is someone who is able to access their own energy field and turn it inwards or outwards. By "tuning in" to the "spiritual energy" in the world, we are able to access a whole vast array of information and guidance that would otherwise seem mysterious and unknown.

So how do you tune into this "spiritual energy"? Well this is where it can get a little tricky. Everyone will have a different experience, however I have found that there are a few sure fire ways to access this. One: prayer Two:meditation Three:psychic attunement (we'll get to that another time) Four:Channeling Stones and Five: non dominant hand writing.

On prayer and meditation (I've lumped these two together because their effects and actions are similar)

When we pray to god, or a god, we are attuning our focus and our conscious minds to a being that is a part of us and is also far greater than we are at the same time. By attuning your focused mind to a higher being, you are entering a relaxed and receptive state of mind. Try it if you haven't already. When we enter into a state of relaxation and receptivity, it is so easy to become open to receiving guidance. The thing most people don't understand is that the answers they're receiving are both their own, and the answer coming from god. Some people might say: oh that's crazy, I must be hearing my own voice, and therefor it's not a valid response. Some people might also say: if I'm hearing voices, I must be losing my mind. What's important to understand is that when we pray, we do use our own voice. When god responds, he uses our voices as well. Would you listen if you heard a voice that was unfamiliar to you? Or would you seriously doubt your own sanity?

While praying, you may seriously and intently ask for anything. And I mean anything. The divine source that you are connecting to is the most unbiased, most non-judgmental, most ever loving thing that exists in our lives. So go ahead and try it. This is psychic attunement. You may not be able to predict the future or see ghosts, but I'm sure if you ask for something, god will listen and provide you with an opportunity to access this "spiritual energy".

On psychic attunement

Psychic attunement can take so many forms, many of which I am not familiar with. However, some people may present this in the form of meditation, lectures and self study. It is worth it to ask around and ask a few different people on how they present this approach.

On Channeling Stones

Channeling stones are semi precious stones of differing size and value. Most channeling stones have specific cuts and are qualified by the number of sides and triangles cut into the stone. I recommend visiting a gem store dealer that you trust and feel has all good intentions before purchasing a stone. I also recommend you feel the stone's presence and only buy one that feels like it is "speaking to you directly". I also recommend asking many questions on suggested use and to respect your body while using stones. They can be highly powerful and incredibly stimulating to the nervous system. Look into grounding techniques while using any type of gem.

On non-dominant hand writing

I actually came upon this technique as a form of healing my inner child. However by doing this, many people are able to quickly and effortlessly uncover their "intuitive voice". You basically write a conversation to yourself, and write all answers in with the non-dominant hand. (the hand you do not write with) Again, the important thing to recognize here is that your answers ARE YOUR OWN. All psychics understand and appreciate the fact that our inner "intuitive" voice is basically the voice we are born with. No different. Learn to listen to yourself and you will be surprised at how much you already "intuitively" know. Some people may access their higher self, or spiritual self, which is compared to the soul, or divine being that is also, again, a part of us.

To conclude this article, I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in uncovering psychic potential that they do research and take Plenty of Time to uncover these "lost abilities". All people are born with "intuitive ability" it is your decision to "remember" what is lost during a lifetime of judgement and discrimination against our own selves. Learning to listen inwards will definitely uncover your psychic connection. You might not advance to the same level as another psychic, but then again, if your will desires more information, all you need to do is give it Time and Patience. Learn to listen to yourself, and learn to listen to god. Both are divine and both are intuitive guides. Good luck and good love on your path.