Golden Words & Thoughts by Hari

A place where Harsi contributes links and information gathered from a variety of sources for the inspiration and evolution of all.
harsi

Re: Golden Words & Thoughts by Hari

Post by harsi »

• "One has to show one’s feelings in action."

• "I am concerned that you will love yourself and find peace and freedom within."

• "When our integrity is challenged in a way that weakens our fundamental self-respect, we suffer."

• "Naturally, if you wish to remain in something you will not be happy by someone who speaks in a manner that challenges what you believe." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• "Ultimately everyone believes what they wish to believe."

• "The bigger the lie the more inclined others are to accept it."

• "Aware people know that the media presents only what sells or gets attention for it is not ultimately concerned with truth neither does it have the qualification to determine what is true and what is false."

• "Determining what is the truth of a situation is very hard to do and even were two people to participate in the same event they could report it in two different ways especially when matters of opinion are involved."

• "The hardest part in any dispute is to determine the facts of a case for simply accepting everyone’s statements as true is not sufficient."

• "There is balanced justice in the universe... When the universe makes corrections it does it in a way that is beneficial to all." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• "Those who look backwards always have perfect vision."

• "As time goes by it gets harder and harder to establish the facts of the past."

• "It is easy to judge what others have done but it is very hard to make the right choices in the present."

• "All that counts is the present, yet there are many who live bound by the past and are therefore prisoners of it."

• "The past is presently a product of our memory and the feelings connected to our memories. This makes it substantially subjective and difficult to speak about."

• "One cannot look back into the events of the past and then create a set of rules or laws to govern these past actions. In the legal sense this is called ipso facto, or retroactive lawmaking. It is illegal."

• "If you expect someone to follow a law, you have to create it before any act takes place and then prosecute someone accordingly." ...
harsi

Post by harsi »

• "All events have to be seen in the context of the times in which they occurred."

• "I do not lament any experience of the past neither do I hate it or myself. It was what happened."

• "There is no use in blaming anyone for anything, neither in judging or condemning anyone for the past."

• "We can dispute our understanding of the events of the past, but all that really counts is why we did what we did."

• "I always, without exception, did what I thought was right at the time I did it. This is the only criterion that means anything in the long run."

• "When we consider that everyone does what they think is best at the time they do it, we start to see that actions which ultimately lead to negative results are the product of a long line of choices and the complex interaction between the persons making the choice and the thousands of others around them."

• "When we see things with detachment we can better understand how to act in the present. Thus the past becomes a resource to assist us to find ways to act better the next time some agitating or seductive stimulus enters our personal space." ...