An Introduction To Dimensions

When a lecture is transcribed, it will be placed in this forum.
harsi

An Introduction To Dimensions

Post by harsi »

A lecture broadcasted live at 20.08.2016
Watch and listen at: https://youtu.be/021WRdivpiI

"And when you enter into that dimension, you transcend. The more refined your consciousness is, (and) the closer it is to the essence you are, the closer you become to understanding the spirit that you are, (and) the more you remove the other things which are imposing upon that essence and you just let them go - you exist as (that) spirit that you are.

Entering into the spiritual energetic realms, which are fully compatible with the essence you are, is easier, it makes sense, it's purely spiritual. And the transcendence of it all is sweet. And you can taste it, you can feel it, you can drink it with your heart, your soul - that strange word."

..Welcome! Thank you for being here. Thank you for your support. Right now I would like to describe the difficulty there is when I am going to broadcast. Not the technical dificulty. Nowadays, since YouTube handles everything, there's no technical difficulty. It took me and Maha quite some time to arrange the translation that we're doing. But once that is done it's not difficult to do this. The technical aspects are not at all difficult, they're not at all a trouble, not at all something that I worry about. That's easy.

What's difficult is, gathering together my consciousness, to focus on this endeavor. Because my consciousness is in many places. It's off in our farm, on the plants, on the horses, on dealing with the weather, dealing with the breaking of things and the repairing of things. You know, normal life, external family problems all over the world, all the problems of dealing with people who need help and assistance, the setting up of our center and... so many things. All of this is work. It's a lot of... it requires my attention.

And than there's my life in general, which I don't usually speak about, which is the way in which I connect with my spiritual existence in various ways in which I do that in my temple, beyond.

So, to gather all of this together and sit here and speak to you in a cohesive, meaningful, manner (is) not so easy. Or at least not for me. I could, of course, sit here and just start talking, stream of consciousness. I did that for the last two weeks and I wasn't terribly happy with it.

..I mean I had a basic idea of what I want to talk about. But I didn't really have it clear. I didn't really have it like I'm going to go from this point to this point to this point, a,b,c. Get somewhere and at the end the audience would say, yeah, we get it.

So, this week I have been contemplated basically since four, five days, I'm going to do something more substantial. I'm going to speak about something more substantial. Because I don't like it when things are not substantial.

I don't mind regular conversation. I like friendship, I like laughing, I like joking, I like things where substance is not required. But if I'm going to sit here in this arena where I'm the center of attention - not something I'm very happy about -but if I'm going to do that and you're going to take your valuable time, your valuable attention, your valuable support, for me to do this I have to come up with something substantial. At least that's how I feel. I feel that being substantial is my responsibility to you. At least today I feel that I have to be substantial.

So, I had a theme which for me was very important. It's something I had been developing, sharing with all of you in Harimedia through all of my lectures, those seven years that we had on the Harimedia server, about the location of spirituality. I know it's not a topic which is often discussed. That spirituality has a location.

Now, let's think about this in a very quick definition. That in most religious or spiritual traditions there is an assumption that we are here in a place and when we advance and connect to God we go to another place. Heaven, vaikuntha, spiritual realm, whatever it's called in whatever language. It's that place where God resides, that place where we go.

I have been sharing with you for many years that, I don't believe that, I don't experience that, I don't see that as even making sense. Now another aspect of that discussion has been the idea of transcendence, spiritual transcendence. The idea that, what we are perceiving in our every day life, the arena of our activities. Kshetra in Sanskrit. The idea that we have a field of activities, an arena, a place within which we act.

Now, that arena is far more significant than we usually think of it. It's not just this place that we see. It's not just this place where we plan and act and have desires and do things, and say things, and manipulate things to do something or get something or be something, that we feel that we should.

It's actually the - if you go with this idea for a second - it's the root. It's the root from which that tree of my consciousness, or that web of my consciousness, that energy of my consciousness (is) expanding outward. It's not that there's my consciousness and existence here, and I go somewhere else, when I become realized.

..And, I know that sounds a little bid like a philosophy. It's an idea, a concept. But I don't like presenting just philosophy, idea, concept. I'm trying to keep things real. In the sense that there's experience behind it. There's an experiental understanding of when things happen, that when there's a spiritual experience, it is very real. It's something I can perceive, it's something I can think my teeth into, it's something I can share because I lived it.

If I am talking about a philosophy, this are ideas. I can quote something that I red, or I memorized. Okay, that's not bad. That's valuable in its own way. But I'm talking now about something different. I'm talking about the experiential approach.

And the reason why, when, I speak about the root of consciousness from which understanding, awareness, expands, (is because) it's very much related to, experiental, an experiental understanding of existence. It is indeed the core element of that understanding.

Keep that in mind! Because, now, I want to take a step into another way of looking at that same thing but, w a kind of a definition of it. Like an attempt to structure it.

As I said in the very beginning of this lecture. My biggest problem - when I spend days trying to figure out what to say here and than come and sit here, after setting up this things to set up, and than facing you who are an idea for me behind a camera which is in front of me (I have to reach out there) - is I have to structure my consciousness which usually is very diffuse. My consciousness is defused all over the place.

That's just the way I am. And so, now I have to structure it. Which means I have to bring that diffusion under control, structure it and focus it - towards, through this little whole which is the camera in front of me - out through the ether to all of you.

And part of that, I understood, is required to understand... part of that requires that I understand and I'm able to explain to you, (are) dimensions, dimensional space. Because it is intimately related to this issue. It's an issue, the explanation of it has become an issue.

How do I make sense of the reality of my existence and my connection to the spiritual realm? How do I actually experience that? How do I actually make sense of that without the burden of philosophy? That burden of philosophy which is dictating to me, it should be like this and this and this, but which my experience has a hard time sharing.

..My experience, or my philosophy, may be not connected. Generally (it) is not connected. We all have that experience, regardless of, whether we believe in a certain religious or philosophical idea or not. Everybody has this experience. Indeed they've even turned it into a concept, called the dark night of the soul. Where there's this feeling of being so separated from the experience, and the understanding of the what should be and the what really is, that one becomes depressed about it.

So, I want to put all that aside. But to do that, there needs to be another structure which supports my existence, which is my experience, my present where's the only place I can experience anything. This present existence, my right now experience, which is all I have. Which is all my consciousness can actually think it's teeth into, or which is the expression of my consciousness. So I could go deeper into that. But forget it!

I need to have a space within which, the spiritual realm and my present existence, embrace, without me having to go somewhere. That's the task. Now, I know that's a strange word task. Sounds like work. Well, it's a work and not a work at the same time. But it is a task. It's something that has to be pieced together, assembled together, with a lot of consciousness and structure. Because it really isn't obvious.

And than again it's completely obvious. But only when you catch it. When you catch it, it's obvious. To catch it - not at all obvious. That's why, I want to bring up the point of dimensions, I want to speak about dimensions. Because ones we get that understanding, what happens is, we understand how powerful we are because we create our dimensional space.

(Here's a clarification on this I received by mail from Hari. "Create means, setup the internal attitude and space through which one can experience all this, not that you create the dimensions.")
------

Here's a wild example. And it's... I'm gonna break up the mood. Let's say you're a gambler and you're playing cards. So you're in a... you know, gambling, people usually think of Poker or Blackjack or something. So, you're in this space and the dealers giving you cards, and the other gamblers are there and they got their cards, and you got your pile of money, or chips, in front of you.

And every move that's made is incredibly intense. You created a space. You don't want one distraction. Everybody else has to be outside where they're not disturbing that space. Because everybodies consciousness is sharing this incredible dense space.

..And each card players (is) looking into the consciousness of the other, trying to see some sign, or to sense some energy, whether or not that guy is bluffing, or not bluffing, or what they got, or don't got, or what's possible. The history of how a person is played, or their own way in which others are doing the same thing to them. It's a whole cooking pot stirring up of this dense space. And all of those card players are lost in it.

Maha (the translator) asks: They are?
Hari: Lost in it... They're in that space. The self and the space have become one. So they've... When I say lost I don't mean lost in a sense of they're gone, it means that they're so much absorbed in it that it becomes a thing in and of itself.
-----

Here's another example. An orchestra. They're playing a piece by Mozart. The conductor has created the space and all of the violinist, the cellos, the piccolos, the percussions, the... whatever, they're all in that space and they're one. They've become an entity in that space.

They created this space with such an energy. And they're just so in tune. And they're just creating this music which has this life of its own. And they transcend their own personal existence and embrace that life recreating Mozart, recreating his consciousness and expressing it. And the audience floats on that space.

This is a dimension. We might not think of it as a dimension, because we're not used to using that word. When we think of a dimension, we think of something
that is far beyond. But actually it's not. Let's say two dimensions: (Which) Means length and width. It's not beyond any of us. We know that perfectly well, we use it all the time: Length, width, height - three dimensions. We're again completely familiar with it.

As soon as you try to use a number, and say four dimensions, immediately everybodies brains starts frying. So, I could chuck in the usual word, time, and than we have like a velocity, or we have like a time, or we have like a function, or we get into mathematics. Forget that! Forget the number!

Let's just talk about the concept of what a dimension is. It's a... it's a space. Just like the two dimensions. Think of it as a graph on a piece of paper! It's a space that we write things in, that we calc, we expose calculations. Three dimensions. Well, it's a space. I'm living in a three dimensional space right now. So are you. We're very familiar with it. It's just a space.

..All dimensions - again I'm avoiding the numbers from this point on, I'm going to state, believe it or not, up to you - all dimensions are a space. Don't worry about the numbers of it. Because mathematics - first of all we don't understand the mathematics of it, second of all, who cares - the mathematics don't apply. The numbers of one, two, three, whatever you want, doesn't matter. The dimension is a space, that's essential. To understand that, is the prerequisite to all understanding of what I'm speaking about.
-----

So, think about that orchestra! And don't try to limit it by saying, yeah, that's just some music; yeah, that's just some material thing. Don't limit it like that! Just think of it as a space where the individual transcends his environment!

If you're a musician you know exactly what I'm talking about. When you're in the groove. When you're feeling the groove. You're there with the other musicians. That even if they, whatever they play, whatever they do, you're right there with it. Tak, tak, tak... You are right on that, you've got the groove. You're feeling it. You've got the move.

Let's not talk about classical. Maybe you're not a classical. Let's say some modern music. And you're out on the dance floor, and you're moving and you're flowing. You've transcended your usual space and you're in another space.

A space that's not just linear or geometric. It's not bound by dimensions. It's got this other - sorry. I didn't mean that - (it's) not bound by numbers of dimensions. It's got this other aspect to it. The transcendence of it. And let's not limit transcendence to only being allowed in a spiritual sense. Anything that takes us beyond wherever we are right now is a form of transcendence.

You can't even use the word distraction because, in that music you're not distracted, you are in it, you're in the flow. And, again you have to let aside all this previous understandings of these words. Just let them go to get where we're going here! Because we're going somewhere. Take my word for it! I hope we are, anyway. I mean, I don't guarantee anything. You get no money back guarantee this you're not paying for.

Okay. So, we got here a space. It's a dimension. You're in the flow, you're dancing, or you're playing the music. It's all transcendence, because it's all floating beyond.

Okay, here's a point which you don't want to know about. If you're a spiritualist. Oh, my God! Let's say you're on that dance floor and you took a drug. And you're out there floating in the drug induced consciousness. And, you have transcended that space so much, you're flying off in the atmosphere, you're just twirling in it, you've last yourself totally and (you) are just feeling it, you've become one with that.

..And so, the spiritualist on the side may be saying, that's bad because that's not real, that's not good, that's chemically induced. Okay, here's something interesting to talk about. Because again, we have to disassemble the usually linguistic terms that try to define what we're doing here in space and dimensions.
-----

(A) Great article I red the other day, (in the) Medical Journal, about how depression, or other psychological disturbances, can be created, or influenced and cured, when you consider gut bacteria. The gut flora, the stuff in your stomach and intestines. Those little tiny, little flora, those bacteria. All of that which is in your digestive tract affects your consciousness. It can create depression.

Wow, wait a minute! That means (that) by eating food, the wrong food, or whatever kind, or to much of it, or in the wrong time, you're affecting your consciousness. And maybe, you become, you change the way you are in the space in which you inhabit.

Now, the spiritualists are not saying, oh, that's bad. But that's also chemically induced. It's (the) exact same thing. You're supposed to be this pure existence and now something chemical, whether it be a pill or it is a slice of bred, entered into you and changed something in your body that changed your consciousness. No difference.

The only difference might be, in my example, that the drug induced dancing in trance made the person feel good. Whereas the bred - I'm not on the case of bred but I'm just using it as an example - the bred induced case of depression made the person feel bad.

Well, let's go back to the drug induced. Because after a while that person also feels bad. So, is it when the drug induced person starts to feel bad, that's better? So, put aside better or worth! Put aside judging it! When we enter into this other spaces, however we got there, it changes us and it causes a transcendence from where we are before we got into that state.
-----

Okay, let's now define that word transcendence. Because it's a tricky word. In one sense, if I'm here now and I go to another state, I have transcended, I've moved beyond.

Let's say, that we only talk about transcendence, that we're moving beyond and do something good, something spiritual. But that is how we define it. It doesn't necessarily mean anything different than simply going beyond where we are now.

..Maybe it's degree, maybe somebody wishes to say - I'm not saying for good or bad - transcendence really means (that) when you enter into a spiritual realm, you enter into a spiritual consciousness, you've transcended this world. That's okay. But others (who) may enter into a trance, may be experiencing a little bid differently. That is also functionally transcendence.
----

Now, dimensions. A dimension is a place that we create, by our consciousness, together with the consciousness of those who are associated with us. I propose, just for the sake of this discussion that, that orchestra recreating Mozart's consciousness, his expression, has created this dimensional space. That music, does that, creates a dimension. Spiritual music does that too.

Let's say, you're a person who enters into a spiritual quire or a kirtan, or a... Handel's (oratorio) "Messiah," or whatever, where this incredible spiritual energy is booming out. You enter into a dimensional space. It's not just the music. It's also not just the music for the person who is dancing to a band. Because there are other people in that room who are not dancing, who are not at all even interested, but who are in the same space, indeed even in the same energy. The weighters, the weightresses, the sound technicians, the doorman, security, who are completely aware of what's going on. Just not in the same trance.

So, somebody can walk into a kirtan, or a quire, and not feel all the same as those who are - choosing - to experience it. Whose intention, when they enter into that space, unlocks something in that space which gives them a further impetus, or a further energy, or allows them to mine the aspects or the rewards in that space to get something from it. Which a person who just walks in might not.

A person who just walks in may say, this is nice, I like it, (it) makes me feel good. (It's a) Perfectly bonafied response. Not the same response as that one who has entered into that space with focused intention. embraces the dimension, embraces the sound.

We say the sound is transcendental. So, we embrace the sound and the harmonics, which creat the space within which that sound is, and we transcend and flow into the spiritual energy. We are essentially in another dimensional space which we have contributed to, which we have contributed to the creation of.
-----

It's not just the names of God, for instance, to use that example. It's more than that. It's the manner in which the intended, the intention of the person expressing the names of God fuels that space.

..It also has to, how to say, be compatible. There are some very spiritual people who cannot (be compatible), who have no sense of rhythm. Who can't play the instrument in rhythm, who can't sing in tune. Or, if there are many together, maybe they can sing but they can't sing in tune, or in the tune and the harmony. They can't... their voices don't blend properly. They don't blend in a way which is making one feel the artistry of the space.

You may have all the spiritual intention, all the spiritual consciousness, but if the artistic expression is faulty it doesn't work in the same way, because this dimension has its own demands. To fly, it has to be aerodynamic. So, the music, the singing, the rhythm, it fits, it flows, it works.

When the gopis do kirtan - yeah, they do - and they play instruments and they sing. They creat it with such artistry that it just creates (so much of) this flying spiritual feeling, just (creates) this floating on it, this making you move to it, this making you feel it. It's perfect. Because if there's any little defect in that: tk, tk, tk - the way they've got it going, they've got their groove, they're just so musical, so artistic, because it's their dimension, they're in that dimension - if there's a defect in it, the whole thing breaks.

You've got to have it all flowing in a dimension. Can you imagine if somebody plays out a tune (and) somebody screws it up? Uh, everybody goes: "Oh, God! It was so good. What did you do?"

So, we create dimensions. And we have to understand how important we are in that. Well, part of that understanding is that the dimension that I just talked about - the gopis chanting - isn't over there, far away. It's right where you make it. It's exactly where you flow into it.

If it's here. it's because you entered it, you created it, you embraced it, you became compatible with it, you felt it, your consciousness flowed within it. You are co-creator right here, right now. It's not that you have to go somewhere.

Now don't get me wrong! It's not that it's, right here, right now, all the time. And that's where people get - we get distortions, we get problems, we get confusion - and where people argue with my point. Because it's not right here all the time, right now. It is and it isn't. It is if you make it. It isn't if you don't.

You don't have to go, how to say? To another space on some kind of space time continuum somewhere far away from where you are now. You have to be there now. Even though it's there now, you have to enter it from here. Okay, that's obvious.

..But it's not obvious. Because if you think about a philosophy that says, it is far away and when you are this, this, this, that and that qualified, you go there. Maybe by stepping on to a swan airplane and being taken away.

There might be a swan airplane. But it's not that you got to go somewhere else. The swan airplane, even in this dimension - boy, this is gonna be so hard to say: If I'm here now, and I get on that swan airplane, I flow into that dimension, I haven't gone anywhere, I didn't have to go somewhere, but I did. Because I had to participate in that dimension.

(In order) To participate in that dimension I had to leave this one. Now we can use the word transcend in a way which is more acceptable to everybody. We've to transcend a dimension which we have created here, and enter into the other dimension we have created here, by flowing into it energetically.
-----

There's always this example. I've given it and I love it. Because I have very much.., I like very much Rupa and Ragunath Goswami. So, Rupa Goswami sometimes he used to... people used to get bewildered by him, because he would say things in a conversation that had no connection whatsoever to the reality of what was in front of him. And one of the other Goswamis explained (that) it's not because he's insane. It's because he's in the spiritual world and talking to the spiritual.., he's talking to Radha and Krishna and the others around.

When I red that long ago. I said, yeah, wow! That's it. It's not somewhere else, it's here. Because if you've got to worry about all the dimensions of the universe, and go far beyond this layer, and that layer, blah, blah, blah..., way over where Mahavishnu is, or wherever, and you've to go over to some other place which is huge over there, and there's like, you know, the traffic police moving you to this spot, that spot, so you get the right landing place.

No! You enter into that dimension, where all the dimensions are existing, simultaneously.. All dimensions exist simultaneously. Let's chew on that for a second!

Mozart's symphony or the trance, or whatever music that is, can happen in the same hall. Depends on who rents it. A discussion about books can take place in the same hall. Somebody can eat a lunch together with others, okay, call it, in the same hall. All dimensions exist in the same, quote on quote, space.

And yet, they don't at all. Because, once you're in a particular dimension, the others are not there, they don't exist. When you're in the dimension of Mozart's concert, the trance, whatever, music doesn't exist (for you there). So, it's the same space, and not the same space, simultaneously.

..Because dimensions do not depend on these kind of limitations, that we're used to placing on things. That there's a here and a there, there's a than and a later, or now, or a future. That there's a qualified and unqualified person, or a better or a worth philosophy, or my God is better than your God. Or whatever.

All dimensions exist, in the same space all the time, and don't exist in the same space all the time. Because they are actually transcendental. The dimension is transcendental.

And when you enter, into that dimension, you transcend. The more refined your consciousness is, (and) the closer it is to the essence you are, the closer you become to understand-ing the spirit that you are, (and) the more you remove the other things which are imposing upon that essence and you just let them go - you exist as (that) spirit that you are.

Entering into the spiritual energetic realms, which are fully compatible with the essence you are, is easier, it makes sense, it's purely spiritual. And the transcendence of it all is sweet and you can taste it, you can feel it, you can drink it with your heart, your soul - that strange word.

So, all the dimensions are there. So, which dimensions do you want to be in? Which spaces do you want to participate in? How do you wanna feel about it? How do you want to share? How do you want to express (in that dimension)? (Is) Entirely up to you, entirely up to you.

But than again there're those drugs: the bred, the ice cream. They're drugs. Or the harder drugs, or the alcohol, or whatever it is, you wanna keep sticking in, which (does) change... it's changing your decisions, it's changing your choices, it's changing what you are.

Therefore I say, not all the time - by choice, learn it to creat it as you like.

(Heres a clarification on this I received by mail from Hari:
"Therefore, I say (now, not that I say it often), that one should learn to create it when one wants to!" "Create means, setup the internal attitude and space through which one can experience all this, not that you create the dimensions.")

I'm going to take just a little break so we will be right back.

..Now, on the first Saturday of September I'm going to talk about the space created in the temple room. Because I feel, that talking about this.., yeah, I can talk about it. But I can't really tell you what really I want to. I can't really, I have to create it. So, how to create it? Best way in the temple room. We'll talk about this in the first Saturday of September. Because I want to keep talking about things which are substantial. Substantial is very important.
-------

Okay, so I have some questions here. I'll go from the bottom up.

Is creativity an entrance way to another dimension?

Actually the exact question to the exit to another dimension. You can look at it either way, you know. You're in this dimension, where is my exit? How do I get out of here? Or you can look at it, oh, here's a door into that one.

If you're looking for an exit, you can't get out of where you are. If you're in a place, in a dimension, and you're looking for the exit out, you're stuck. Because that's not the way it works. You can't get out from an exit. There's no exit. There are entrances.

If you want to enter into another dimension, that you can do, because entering is this. Exiting is.., you can't exit it, you got to enter it. I know, (that's a) strange way to put it, but (it's) really relevant if you experience this.
-------

Creativity? I'm not sure. Like, for example, those who are dancing - they may be creative, they may be just creating some bodily movement - they're not really creative, I mean, in that sense. Okay, maybe the're creative. That's not really the entrance for them. The entrance for them is the surrender to it, the flowing with it, the moving with it.

That's not exactly creativity. And also for the musicians, they're not.., well, they're being creative, sure, but they're just flowing with the energy of it. It's like a discussion. So in one sense everything we do is a creation. My talking is a creation. I'm creating some ideas or whatever. Or cooking is a creation. I don't think the word creativity, or creation, as a concept is as important as it might seem. I think much more important is the flow of energy into a space.

..Another question is here about the effect of thought forms, or the negative energies, that can affect us cross dimensionally.

Oh, that is such a good topic and I do not want to touch it now. It's another whole lecture. It is such a.., it is such a cool topic, that to enter it now will ruin my capacity to come up with something else to talk about later on. (Hari laughs) So, I'm sorry, Samvartika. It's such a good question that I'm not gonna answer it. Wow, that's terrible of me. But it's all your fault.

Let me just say that, oh, boy did that happen! Oh, my goodness! It is like the answer to all your questions. Just chew on that for a while!
------

I would like to know if you out there in listening land find this discussion as interesting as I find it? I mean maybe you don't. Maybe you think it's just, I don't know? I mean some persons said they like it. I think it's good for me to get some feedback. So, if you might want to tell me if this is interesting or not. I think you find it interesting, Maha, no?
Hari: I wanna go back to where the gopis do their thing, I like that very much. Much better place.
------

I'm going to stop. And, well, I could say so many more things. I mean right now I'm more fired up. So, I could go on and on and on. But if I do, I'm gonna regret it because my throat is gonna hurt. Or maybe not.
------

What is the relation between spiritual dimensions and spiritual moods?

That's a good one and that's very relevant. What is a mood? A mood is how you feel. Even let's take the word just in a very generic sense. Mood music. Mood music it's called in English. It is music that supposed to put you in a certain kind of a mood. That means it makes you feel a certain way. So, a spiritual mood is how you feel about some catalyst, some stimulus, some environment you're in.

So what is the spiritual dimension but the space within which your spiritual mood is compatible. It's the space within which your spiritual mood flourishes, your spiritual mood flows. That it allows you to keep on expanding that mood, to keep on flowing and growing in that mood. And that's actually a good example of that.

..Okay, unless another good question suddenly pops up, I'm going to stop there. And I would like to say to all of you that we really do start exactly on time to the second. So, we really do start my time 12 o'clock, Moscow time 7 o'clock. That's when I push stream. And at that moment, bop, it starts. So, when you come later on you might miss important stuff, because this is recorded,

And so, therefore I can't like, you know, sit around, going, hm, just let's wait for people. I actually have to start speaking. So, you might miss like the whole introduction and everything. So, I might suggest that you come here right on time. You don't have to, I mean. It's up to you.

I thank you very much! I wish you all well! And I hope that you create the dimensions of your dreams and gain everything that you wish in great prosperity, love, health and happiness. Good bye for this week!
harsi

Re: An Introduction To Dimensions

Post by harsi »

Interesting quotations from this lecture:

..."Now, that arena is far more significant than we usually think of it. It's not just this place that we see. It's not just this place where we plan and act and have desires and do things, and say things, and manipulate things to do something or get something or be something, that we feel that we should."

"It's actually the - if you go with this idea for a second - it's the root. It's the root from which that tree of my consciousness, or that web of my consciousness, that energy of my consciousness (is) expanding outward. It's not that there's my consciousness and existence here, and I go somewhere else, when I become realized."

"If I am talking about a philosophy, this are ideas. I can quote something that I red or I memorized. Okay, that's not bad. That's valuable in its own way. But I'm talking now about something different. I'm talking about the experiential approach."

"And the reason why, when, I speak about the root of consciousness from which understanding, awareness, expands, (is because) it's very much related to, experiental, an experiental understanding of existence. It is indeed the core element of that understanding."

"How do I make sense of the reality of my existence and my connection to the spiritual realm? How do I actually experience that? How do I actually make sense of that without the burden of philosophy? That burden of philosophy which is dictating to me, it should be like this and this and this, but which my experience has a hard time sharing."

"I need to have a space within which, the spiritual realm and my present existence, embrace, without me having to go somewhere. That's the task. Now, I know that's a strange word task. Sounds like work. Well, it's a work and not a work at the same time. But it is a task. It's something that has to be pieced together, assembled together, with a lot of consciousness and structure. Because it really isn't obvious."

"And than again it's completely obvious. But only when you catch it. When you catch it, it's obvious. To catch it - not at all obvious. That's why, I want to bring up the point of dimensions, I want to speak about dimensions. Because ones we get that understanding, what happens is, we understand how powerful we are because we create our dimensional space."

..."Let's just talk about the concept of what a dimension is. It's a space. Just like the two dimensions. Think of it as a graph on a piece of paper! It's a space that we write things in, that we calc, we expose calculations. Three dimensions. Well, it's a space. I'm living in a three dimensional space right now. So are you. We're very familiar with it. It's just a space."

"The dimension is a space, that's essential. To understand that, is the prerequisite to all understanding of what I'm speaking about."

A space that's not just linear or geometric. It's not bound by numbers of dimensions. It's got this other aspect to it. The transcendence of it. And let's not limit transcendence to only being allowed in a spiritual sense. Anything that takes us beyond wherever we are right now is a form of transcendence."

"Let's say, that we only talk about transcendence, that we're moving beyond and do something good, something spiritual. But that is how we define it. It doesn't necessarily mean anything different than simply going beyond where we are now."

"A dimension is a place that we create by our consciousness together with the consciousness of those who are associated with us."

"We say the sound is transcendental. So, we embrace the sound and the harmonics, which creat the space within which that sound is, and we transcend and flow into the spiritual energy. We are essentially in another dimensional space which we have contributed to, which we have contributed to the creation of."

"It's not just the names of God, for instance, to use that example. It's more than that. It's the manner in which the intended, the intention of the person expressing the names of God fuels that space."

"You've got to have it all flowing in a dimension. Can you imagine if somebody plays out a tune (and) somebody screws it up? Uh, everybody goes: "Oh, God! It was so good. What did you do?"

"So, we create dimensions. And we have to understand how important we are in that. Well, part of that understanding is that the dimension that I just talked about - the gopis chanting - isn't over there, far away. It's right where you make it. It's exactly where you flow into it."

"If it's here. it's because you entered it, you created it, you embraced it, you became compatible with it, you felt it, your consciousness flowed within it. You are co-creator right here, right now. It's not that you have to go somewhere."

.."All dimensions exist, in the same space all the time, and don't exist in the same space all the time. Because they are actually transcendental. The dimension is transcendental."

"And when you enter, into that dimension, you transcend. The more refined your consciousness is, (and) the closer it is to the essence you are, the closer you become to understand-ing the spirit that you are, (and) the more you remove the other things which are imposing upon that essence and you just let them go - you exist as (that) spirit that you are."

"Entering into the spiritual energetic realms, which are fully compatible with the essence you are, is easier, it makes sense, it's purely spiritual. And the transcendence of it all is sweet and you can taste it, you can feel it, you can drink it with your heart, your soul - that strange word."

"So, all the dimensions are there. So, which dimensions do you want to be in? Which spaces do you want to participate in? How do you want to feel about it? How do you want to share? How do you want to express (in that dimension)? (Is) Entirely up to you, entirely up to you."

Quotations from questions and answers:

.."If you're looking for an exit, you can't get out of where you are. If you're in a place, in a dimension, and you're looking for the exit out, you're stuck. Because that's not the way it works. You can't get out from an exit. There's no exit. There are entrances. If you want to enter into another dimension, that you can do, because entering is this. Exiting is.., you can't exit it, you got to enter it."

"A spiritual mood is how you feel about some catalyst, some stimulus, some environment you're in... So what is the spiritual dimension but the space within which your spiritual mood is compatible. It's the space within which your spiritual mood flourishes, your spiritual mood flows. That it allows you to keep on expanding that mood, to keep on flowing and growing in that mood."