Broadcasting

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Hari
Site Admin

Broadcasting

Post by Hari »

One of the reasons I have been reluctant to broadcast was the incredible effort required to recreate the broadcast environment in my studio which had undergone significant hardware and software changes. Today I have spend 12 hours to fix this and now I think I am ready to broadcast. I am not sure about my taconf as I have not had anyone to test it with. If taconf works then I am ready to broadcast.

I thought that I could do it twice a month to start, in other words, every other Saturday. I hope that all of you want me to do it on Saturday and I would appreciate comments on this day. It would be at the usual time to accommodate the greatest number of world-wide viewers.

Let me know. I could do the first broadcast on January 24th. Since it is the first one you can be sure there will be some troubles but I hope not many as I am testing the system now and it seems to work well. After this first broadcast I will continue each first and third Saturday. Please spread the word to all who usually want to participate.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

!!!!!!
Hurrah!
!!!
Thank you
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Re: Broadcasting

Post by kamalamala1 »

GREAT NEWS

Many Thanks

:003 :003 :003 :002 :002 :002 :D
Patri

Re: Broadcasting

Post by Patri »

Wowwwwww!

great news!

:002