Any advice on balancing life?

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
adikurma

Any advice on balancing life?

Post by adikurma »

Dear Hari,

I would like to humbly ask for your advice on how I can balance life where I can give quality time to both my spirit and to my body. Maybe you can give me some advice from your daily routine or life. As I can see you are much healthy physically and u look very energetic too. I need some inspiration from you. Please guide me.

I have been reading the excellent health advise that you have posted. I do take Omega 3 and i know the great effect on me. I also heard that Vitamin B complex is great for relieving stress. Any comment on that?

Thanks

Adikurma
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Hey Adi, Nice to hear from you!

Without going into a detailed explanation, one can boil down good advice to:

* avoid stress
* stay connected with your own essence and the divine essence
* eat properly and not too much and when you are hungry
* find out what you are sensitive to and avoid it or desensitize yourself
* always do exercise, at least 30 minutes 3x a week or much more
* go for a walk and be in contact with nature or the outdoors every day
* start each day with a meditation or some mantras
* do good things for other people
* avoid stress

The best way to relieve stress is to avoid stress. Once you are in it, everything becomes harder to do. But if it has caught you in its horns, go into deep meditation and find out how it did that and let it go.

Yoga is also exercise as is ballroom dancing or working in the garden. Just keep moving! :006

Like I said, this is a concise answer without details. I think it captures the essence.
adikurma

Post by adikurma »

thank you so much
Patri

Post by Patri »

Hari wrote: * find out what you are sensitive to and avoid it or desensitize yourself
Dear Hari, would you kindly elaborate on the above point shortly, please?
My best regards to you.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

I suppose that sounded a bit cryptic! I meant, discover what foods or substances you are sensitive to as such things can create a lot of stress for the body when contacted. I personally use two wonderful techniques through a great practitioner in our area, NAET and NET. You can look them up on the web, but they deal with our allergies or sensitivities and work to remove them. The more you remove these problems, the easier it is for your body to recover through its natural process.