Question from russian forum

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
alexey

Question from russian forum

Post by alexey »

Hello, Dear Hari!

It is a question from saranagati (translated from russian forum):

"Dear Hari, please accept my respect. On one Saturday I have asked You about "substance" that pursue me through my mother. I think I should give more explanations. On Friday we have been meet with person who has subtle vision. He said that "substance" gives to my mother ability for healing, herb-healing (I have noticed she could gather necessaries herbs and could heals herself and others). He also said that she has this ability from dark forces not from lights. I have asked my mother if she have had the teacher. She said she have been studies from one woman. Now (as this man said) it is time to transfer this power to somebody else. They have been selected my daughter, because she is Scorpio, she has dark eyes and hairs. It makes me anxious, because the energy of this "substance" provokes aggression, unmotivated evil in me and the desire to lock inside, to hide. And this "substance" provoked in my mother manifestation of bad qualities and actions. And I was shocked by it. I simply desire to protect my children, give them ability for spiritual advancement, and the ability to heal should go from the light forces, from love. May be this substance want to contact with me, but I can not to get rid of fear, because in my childhood I have often seen the dream where I was fighting with my mother, she was a witch in that dream.
Excuse me for not answering right away, I live in Vladivostok, watch Your broadcasting for 4 months. Thank You for association, for knowledge, for Your Love. Opportunity to receive knowledge from You always be a great stimulus in my life. The man I mentioned above promised to deliver me from this misfortune. If You think it is not right, please say me. You advice is very important to me."
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

My dear,

You are aware. You know what is right and wrong. You feel that this energy is not good for your mother and obviously you do not wish to place it anywhere near your children. You do not need to ask me what to do for you already know, in your spiritual wisdom that is your essence, exactly what to do. Therefore have faith in yourself and do exactly what you know and have already expressed to me is right. You do not need my approval, neither do you need my advice, for you are already aware of the best course of action.

To say, "No, thank you," is fine. If they demand an explanation, simply say, "Because I do not feel it is right." Most likely there will be some kind of struggle, but regardless you have to do what you feel is right in this and in all circumstances. You could not live with yourself if you did not.

May you be blessed and showered with angelic light and power. Call upon that power for yourself and your family.