What about the future?

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Sambhu das

What about the future?

Post by Sambhu das »

Dear Hari,
I have asked you this before, but can you tell about the future?
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

I prefer to work with the present and how it manifested. For example, I am interested in how a person's present situation has been created by their previous choices and circumstances. Awareness of these events and choices encourages understanding of the mechanism which created them, and as we become more aware we develop a heightened capacity to direct our lives in a more favorable manner. This creates our future. I am therefore concerned with how the future is created, not as much with what it will be.

Sometimes I can see what will happen and often it does. But as it is so uncertain and I am not confident of what I see, I do not speak about it.
Sambhu das

Post by Sambhu das »

Thank you.
I don?t want to brag but I see that I can more and more understand how my desires create my future.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

It is not bragging. You are simply stating how you see things. You are not saying, "Look at me! I can do this wonderful thing and I am really great!" You are stating simply, "I have learned to see how what I do and the choices I make affect my life. I can see the relation between my choices and the consequences or results that manifest from these choices. I have therefore understood how the future can manifest by examining the situations I am creating now that are a part of a continuous stream of experiences I am an integral part of. I therefore can honestly state I have become aware."

Good! All love to you. :026