EAPE

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
LvU

EAPE

Post by LvU »

Hari can u tell me more about this organization ?
Created by Love and powered By God

the one who speaks, doesn't know...the one who knows, doesn't speak
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Very simply, it is an association of aware personalities who desire to be of service. Those who have the capacity to cleanse and calm the ether are being asked to do so. There are no boundaries, borders, specifications, or requirements other than the capacity and desire to be of service in this particular manner at this point in time.

When you are so capable and ask, you are called into this service. It is actually a simple thing for those who vibrate in this manner.
LvU

Post by LvU »

i'm asking becose i have abilities to do so, but i dont know how, so im intrested in this

Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Have you been listening to the lectures? Most of these topics have been discussed in the lectures. Did you know you can download them by going back to the main page and clicking on downloads?
LvU

Post by LvU »

Hari wrote:Have you been listening to the lectures? Most of these topics have been discussed in the lectures. Did you know you can download them by going back to the main page and clicking on downloads?
im only 18, so i dont know what should i do in life, at this moment im more interested in what, not i how :)

u can say i'm just material and i dont know what should i do in life

from time to time i download your lectures :)

Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

When you are 18 you have the whole world to discover in your own unique way, and I am sure you will do that in due course of time.

So have a great time figuring it out, both the what, the how and most importantly, the why. I found that the what comes to you out of necessity and by fate. The how follows automatically. It is the why that remains a question. Sometimes we answer the why and are happy with our answer. Later on, we change our minds. Again we ask why. Again we find an answer, and again we ask why later on. Such is life. It is a good thing to stay loose and not have too many demands or expectations.

Much success and love to you...
LvU

Post by LvU »

i have red about EAPE but this isnt enough for me

im interested in EAPE in this way : how do EAPE members earns 4 living were do they live and so on

Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Listen to the lecture, available in the "lectures" link on the home page of this site, called "Association." More is decribed there.