Power protection of children.

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Dhana-da

Power protection of children.

Post by Dhana-da »

My friends have asked me to ask to you this question. Some of them have children. How much strong influence on the child renders a ceremony of a christening in orthodox church. It is necessary or not? I think angels always preserve the child, but tradition and parents can insist on this ceremony. If people in the childhood have not passed a ceremony, whether means that they are protected from harmful thin influences less?
Whether parents can call angelic protection or provide it for the child? How to protect the child from influence of world around at a level of energy? Not all probably can even define that someone has sent the child bad ideas...
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Religious people throughout time have been called upon to offer the service of protecting children and channeling blessings to them on behalf of those parents not qualified to do so. Those parents who can either do this themselves or know of others who can do it for them with techniques not within a religious tradition, do not need to accept a ritual when they can do it better elsewhere.

Rituals and traditions are meant to create an atmosphere within which positive energy is instilled within people, places and events. If they succeed in doing this, then fine. If not, they should be revised or discarded.

I do not think, neither is it my experience, that angels only listen to monks. Angels are not prejudiced and do not insist on some qualification on the part of those who request their services. They are happy to offer their help and assistance when asked. Some even do it without being asked.

If you have the qualification to know when bad energy is being imposed upon you or your children, then you can find a means to counter such influences. Doing it yourself is more practical than running off to the church each time something bad happens. If you do not have the qualification and want to get it, then do so. If you are happy with the way the monks render service for the children, then continue.