Senses

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
kamalamala1

Senses

Post by kamalamala1 »

Hi dear Hari

Just recently i heard a lecture from youtube where was said that we should not satisfy our senses
and should satisfy the senses of Suprim.
And only by such a way we can come closer to Him or become connected with Him.
This statements made a lot of questions in my mind.
First of all senses is the part of ourselves and it is gaven to us by Suprim and the desire to satisfy them also comes from Him.
And i am realy have a BIG doubt that Suprim himself does really want that we just try to satisfy his sences. ,
Why He should want that and why he should force his parths to become in such a troublesome
condition to hate their own senses which is given by HIM .
I think this kind of statements leads people to mental hospital since its make an incredible conflict in the hearth of each follower of this statement and as a result since nobody can take away his own parts (i mean senses) they will hate the Suprim since they will feel that he is the one who made such a unsolvable task/
And if one who follows such a statement will deffanatly feel forever Guilthy because he is alwayes somehow trying to naturally satisfy his own senses and he should not do that.

I think this is the best way to make people real slaves or even zombies. :004
At least people will become hypocrites is nt it?
I am sorry but i am really writing what i think. :005
I personally think that the statement should be not to try to satisfy GODS senses or stop to satisfy our senses but to purify our own senses to try to enjoy much pure sense objects and to become deatached for gross enjoyments with gross quality of energy and this will maybe bring us to the level of real deatachment from sences and there objects.If it at all needed.
Is nt it better to enjoy a good pure food for a really short time then just meditate on Suprim and even meditate on Suprim with gratitude while enjoying the food since he gave such a nice tasty food
is nt it a better way?
The question arising if one hate his senses it mean he hate himself (since senses is his part)
how that one can feel that he is Good enaf?
And does God or Gods realy want that from us?
Does Suprim himself really want that we just try to satisfy his sences?
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Senses

Post by Hari »

I do not want to answer questions that are in the format of, "Someone said this or that. I think what they said is this or that. What do you think?"

I can say with certainty that addiction is not good for it limits our choices. Obsession is not good for the same reason. These qualities cause us to act in ways that are self destructive. Lust, anger, and greed are always troublesome when they cause us to act against our best interests. These qualities also cause us to harm others.

Enjoyment is part of life. To see the sunset and enjoy it is natural. Swimming, soft breezes, good food, good company, beautiful flowers, nice music, art or a cleverly done movie, all inspire us and contribute to the feeling that life has meaning.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

I wrote that i" heard from youtube" it is just a form of begining the question, it is not that this questions didnt arise in me.WE was living a long time under the influence of this concept .
And since it comes from honorable sourses it is real made question in me.
And the questions arised is really fundamental that is why i decided to ask you.
I agree with you that adiction is not good .
And you said that enjoyment part of life and it is natural and benefitial.
But does Suprim himself really want that we just try to satisfy his sences?
Does in spiritual realm all assosiates only trying to satisfy Gods senses?
Initialy i wanted to write another question.
The image we have from religions is that in spiritual realm people only ingaged to glorifying Gods and
trying to satisfy Them. And the real question was how is the ingagments of people there?
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Your answer made me think more on the questions wich i asked/
And actually i just realised that if someone really try to satisfy Gods senses then his own senses will be filled with total bliss which will be notcompatable with any sence enjoyment/ I mean it will be so ecstatic and so deep that one can louse his mind really in that.
Since God himself is the sourse of all total enjoyment and bliss and he is the sourse of all us.
But only if he do that complitly really.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

You are nicely answering your own question. This makes sense. If your question is so fundamental, as you say, then the answer should be easily accessed within yourself. If you think that information coming from outside yourself is more important than what you know within, you will miss a lot.

Perhaps a good way to deepen your understanding of the spiritual realm is to consider the associates of Radha and Krsna who are enjoying their lives and at the same time satisfying those they love. In relationships, enjoyment and satisfaction are a two way street. Without this exchange, there cannot be lasting love.

You might think I am avoiding your question, and perhaps you are right. But I think that only you can truly answer this. When you resonate with the essence you are, questions fade away. Experience rules.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

My answer is not correct since it is to idealistic and in reality very very rare person on this Earth really can live on that level/
And even that one will not be always in the mood of satisfying only Lords senses sometime he will satisfy his own senses.And in sects usualy after this statment is said one can satisfy Lords senses only if he satisfy Guru and this is very dengourous ,people can easaly replace God by there so called Guru and there are tons of so called complitly unqualifyed appointed or selfappointed bussiness Gurus ecspesially in India.
For ordinary people it is misused by religious organization and turn into heaviest exploitation which we already saw.It is the foundation of Guru business.
I am sure exist some really qualified msiticaly advanced persons who can be called a real Guru for many people but they never will replace Lords by themself .
Your answer is much better
Your wrote
"Perhaps a good way to deepen your understanding of the spiritual realm is to consider the associates of Radha and Krsna who enjoying their lives and at the same time satisfying those they love. In relationships, enjoyment and satisfaction are a two way street. Without this exchange, there cannot be lasting love."
From it it is obvious that even in Goloka (spiritual world) people doesnt engaged only to satisfy Lords senses but they live there own life and it is ok with Lords. This make much more sence.
So from that example it is obvious that the whole concept to only satisfiing Lords senses is wrong.
Discussion with you is much more interesting for me and others. Silently getting answer from my own
hearth is quite boring.
:019
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

My role is to inspire you to uncover your own essence. If I can do that, I feel successful. If I engage in telling people things, I gradually get discouraged, even if the act of speaking is fun while I am doing it. After all, the speaking has only one goal, to encourage people to experience their spiritual wisdom and move towards their true existence.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Thank you a lot.
You did such a job all this years.
You took out us from sectarian way of spirituality into real spiritual space.
And you alwayes was guiding us as an angel.
I know you want that we become independant and strong and spiritualy evolved.
Very very much thanks to you .

P.s By the way back to the isue i want to add that the best way to satisfy Lords sences is possible in the Temples, anybody can offer something valuable to Lords, also his own energy in any form.'
And this is easy and complitly ecstatic.That is why we constracting our non sectarian Temple.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

You are very welcome.

I agree with you that the temple is a marvelous place. Communicating with the deities becomes easier as we become more aware of the conscious energy that flows within the temple room. God is not a distant, unattainable resource. The divine is freely available at all times. We must let go of doubt and fear and reach out to Radha and Krsna and Gaura Nitai.