Servant or Son and Dother

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
kamalamala1

Servant or Son and Dother

Post by kamalamala1 »

Dear Hari
In many religions it is stated that we spirit souls are the servants of Gods.
But this servant and master relations is not (in our life at least) based on real love ,more it based on fear.
But the idea that GOd really love us more then any person can imagine is more close to the idea that we are there sons or dothers.
Since anyway we are realy His parths.
So the question arising are we the sevants or we are there sons and dothers?

For me personally is more dear( applicable) the idea of being there son.
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Servant or Son and Dother

Post by Hari »

I do not consider myself a servant in the usual negative sense of the term and neither as a son or daughter of the Supreme. I am always ready to render them service where and when it is needed, as I express love in that way.

But if you wish to think of yourself as a son, then why not? I recommend that you find yourself in relation to their lordships in the most compatible manner. After all, considering yourself in some relation with God is not as powerful as experiencing it. So find out what is and live in that truth. There is no need to create some concept before then. If you experience the relationship, you will feel comfortable in it.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

From the other side we are so much depend from outside forces
(i mean that all procceses in our body doesnt at all controlled by us) that i am inclined to think that we are puppets in the hands of God.
At least in this life.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

A wise person once said to me, "Act as if everything depended entirely on you, but know full well it doesn't." This means that we should act with full consciousness, full mindfulness, and with focused attention to induce the best result we can. However, although we are trying hard to accomplish our goals, we are aware that ultimately everything is in the hands of the higher authorities and forces that permeate this universe.